Part-21

5 Months Later...

Our relationship went smoothly. I had to struggle with my pregnancy as well as university. I became huge as a whale. Today is a big day. I am GRADUATING from High School. I was pretty excited! So I was getting ready. Aiden went for work but he promised that he'll make it to my graduation. I found my graduation gown. I wore on top of a baggy dress. I tried a lot to hide my bump. But it won't. So I just left it the way it was.

I did my hair, put on some makeup and wore my graduation cap. I was ready. Suddenly my phone beeped. Holy Hell, it was Aiden.

I'm waiting downstairs. Read his text.

Coming down in a sec. I texted him back.

I put my phone in silent mode and headed downstairs.

Aiden stood near his car in a crisp black suit and my silk favorite tie. He looked drop dead gorgeous. I walked up to him, he kissed my hand and I ran my fingers through his gelled hair and gave him a quick kiss. I caressed my belly and got into the car with him.

I hope the paparazzi don't follow us till my graduation!

We reached my university. The ceremony was about to begin and I was on time!
I held Aiden's hand and we entered arm in arm.
Everyone was gawking.
Suddenly a crowd approached.
Random Person #1: "Can I get your autograph?"
Random Person #2: Is Skylar your girlfriend?
Random Person #3: Can I get a selfie?
Random Person #4: Aiden Romano, I love you!!!

OMG! This is becoming hectic. I took his hand and ran fast towards the ceremony hall. I took a seat, Aiden sat beside me. We both burst into laughter. His fame was hectic as well as funny.

My phone was ringing...It was Emma.
"Hello."
"Where are you?" Emma said.
"I'm sitting in the 1st row. Where are you?"
"I'm in the 5th, wait- Oh gotcha'. I'm coming."

I felt nervous. After our hook up, we didn't talk or see each other much. She stays with her friends and me alone. Huh, I have Aiden, I'm not alone! He is all I want.

Emma came towards us and settled down.
"Excited?" She asked.
"Very." I said.

We had some chit chat. I introduced her to Aiden but she didn't like to be introduced anyway.

The event started. I clenched Aiden's fists, I don't know where that came from, my hormones were gone crazy. I was excited as hell. Finally I was getting graduated from school. But at the same time the thoughts came that how am I going to deal with collage and pregnancy at the same time!? I let go of the thought for once. I need to concentrate on today's event. It was important for me.
Names were called accordingly. Everyone gave a small speech, but I can't think about anything.

My name was called, I pecked Aiden on his cheeks and went up to the stage carefully- watching the stairs carefully.
I got me diploma from the principal. She greeted me, I said thank you and went back to my place.

After the graduation ceremony was over- the management declared the time of the graduation party. It was tonight! 7:30 pm.
I was excited as hell. I hugged everyone after leaving, I would miss school.

Me and Aiden got back home whilst Emma waited for her boyfriend back in school. Well she deserves someone in her life. She can't wait for me. I'm already in a relationship with my Mr. Perfect.

I snap out of my graduation gown on reaching home. Aiden went back to work and said that will be back by the party tonight.
I was tired already. My legs hurt. I change into my pjs and take a quick nap.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW