Part-16

1 month later...

My relationship with Aiden couldn't get any better!
It went so smoothly...we made love almost every night.

I woke up to my alarm clock. I checked my phone to see the notifications, nothing important. Aiden must be at work now.

I got up from my bed.

Suddenly I started feeling nauseous...I needed to puke right now! I rushed to my bathroom and I was soon covered in a pool of puke. As per my knowledge I didn't eat anything wrong.

I checked my calendar, shit, I missed my periods this month.

I looked up some of my symptoms on google. I know google only turns shit scary, but my heart almost stopped when I looked up the reason of my symptoms. Pregnancy?!

I can't be pregnant. Can I? We used protection every single time we had sex, how is that even a possibility?

I just let go of my thoughts and packed my bags and got ready for school. I had 5 classes today, not much.

I looked down my time table, I had Biology in the first period. I went up to the bio lab. I took a seat. I was waiting for someone to sit beside me.

"Is this seat taken?" A soft, sweet voice asked.
I looked up a tall, blonde, fair girl with some freckles asked me, she looked nice. Not to mention she looked gorgeous. Her presence completely changed the air, all my thoughts went away and suddenly it was this girl.

"No it is empty." I fidgeted with my stuff and picked it up from the chair.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"No problem." I said.

"By the way I'm Emma Brown." She had a beautiful smile.

"I'm Skylar Thomas." I shook my hands with her and almost felt a spark of electricity run through my body.

"Are you new here?" I asked.

"Yes I joined a week ago." She said.

"Oh, I don't recall seeing you here." I added.
She laughed.

"Wanna hangout together after school?" She suggested.

"I'd love to!" I said. God, I needed a friend.

"Done, then let's meet at the parking lot today, what do you say?" She suggested.

"Sure." I said.

The teacher walked up to us. She passed us our samples, me and Emma worked together.

Suddenly, I didn't feel well. I needed to puke. I excused myself to go the the washroom.

I reached the washroom and puked. I think I need to go home now, I can't stay here anymore, I texted Emma that I can't make it up to her today, instead I called her at my place tonight.
Ok, I have informed Emma now, all I have to do is take a written certificate from the principal to leave. I headed towards her office, after a few minutes of persuasion, she reluctantly granted me the leave.

I decided to go head to the chamber now. I got into my car and asked my chauffeur to drive towards Dr. Martinez's Clinic. I informed Aiden about the doctor appointment.

Aiden: Are you okay? What happened?

Me: Nothing serious. Just a little nauseous, visiting the doctor is just a precautionary measure.

Aiden: K. I hope so. Text me once you reach home.

Me: I will. Love you

Aiden: See you at home ;)

I put my phone down as it was finally my turn to enter the doctor's chamber.

"So Skylar what happened to you now?" Dr. Martinez asked. She was a nice lady, she had been treating me since childhood.

"I don't feel well since morning, I puked twice, my periods are late." I explained everything to her.

"How is your sex life? I mean do you have regular sex?" She looked at me in suspicion.

"It is fine. Yeah I have it more or less every night." I was a bit tensed.

"I need you to rush down to the bathroom with this pregnancy test kit. Go now." She handed me the kit.

Her face looks weary. I went to the bathroom, I read the instructions carefully. I had the pee in it first. I did. Now all I have to do is wait, for two minutes.

2 minutes later...

The moment of truth. I looked at the kit.

It said....PREGNANT.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW