Part-27

AIDEN'S POV

I've tried calling Skylar so many times, but why isn't she picking up? It's been a whole day since she is gone. I've sent atleast 65 texts. But she isn't replying to em'. Is she in trouble? I take a deep breath to calm myself down, as it isn't the time for making rash decisions.

I need to find her, I need her to be safe, she is carrying my child.

I was a coward to not call the police, I couldn't risk it all by informing them, because I have had some business with the most feared gang of Sicily in the past.

Instead, I call Greg, my right hand.

"Hello Greg, I need you to put all your sources and find Skylar. I need my girl back at any costs." My fingers clenched in rage.

I'm on it boss.

I hang up.

I decided to call Brad, my IT specialist.
"Hello Brad. I need you to track Skylars phone right now."

Ok boss, I'm on it.

I need to clear my mind. I took a refreshing shower.

Where are you Skylar? Baby, please come back.
I need you, please come back.
I kept saying that to myself.

A drop of tear rolled down my cheeks, I've never cried in ages. But now I am, she's gone. The only girl I've ever loved is gone. Will she come back? She has to. I felt so empty, my heart was broken into pieces.

I stopped the shower.

I hear a beep on my mobile, I've got a text.
It's from: UNKNOWN.

There's an image too. It was Skylar's! She looks heavily injured, like she's been beaten up.
She looks worse! Her clothes half torn, she was covered with bruises all over her body.
Her mouth was sealed.

And..there was something written on her belly, it was written "DIE!" Boldly on her dress.
There was a message too.

"If you want your girlfriend and baby alive, bring me 10 million dollars within evening. Your time starts now! Here's the address: XXXXXX-XX".

My phone fell from my hand, after seeing that message.

I can't see Skyar like that anymore. The only thing I can think of right now was the safe being of my love and child. I'm going to kill that son of the bitch who's behind this.

I need to do something. I put on some clothes and head to my office. I need some men and arms now. I summon upon Greg.

I call a few men and we were up with a plan.
We loaded our guns and head towards the address.

It leads to an abandoned house. It seems unused for a long time.

"Let's get my girl out."

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW