Chapter 5

Otabek's POV

I take a deep breath it's a good idea but it's not the best idea, I am not good at charming people like Victor is, how can I make Yuri aware of my intentions without freaking him out? My solution now seems stupid, I walk to my room and sit on the bed it's a pretty lonely room really. I pack all my belongings before checking my flight number and times, I neatly pack my suitcase so it is easy to zip up and close. 

I took my motorcycle back to where I rented it from this morning so Yuri, Yakov and Lilia are taking me to the airport. 

Suddenly there is a loud banging on my hotel door, I know its Yuri, I smile as I pull my suitcase out of my room greeting an excited Yuri. He was happy to see me because I am the only person besides his family who knows of his fear of flying which is another reason he only wanted to sit with me. 

....

On board the aircraft I have the window seat as Yuri can't bear to see how high he is. I, on the other hand, love flying. It makes me feel like my problems are non-existent if only for a few hours. We settle into the flight as they dim the cabin lights, I can sense the hidden fear in Yuri that no one who looks at him would even notice. 

I take a risk and grab his hand lightly, he holds firm while shaking slightly. 

He begins to relax 30 mins into the flight but keeps holding my hand, I trace my thumb on the back of his hand gently, he looks at me curiously for a second but doesn't let go. 

After an hour of watching bad sitcoms and staring out the window I start to feel drowsy and let my head fall to my shoulder still holding the hand of the boy who stole my heart.