Chapter 25

Otabek's POV

It's been two weeks since I fainted in front of everyone (which I am still embarrassed about) I've been skating again for a week and I'm sore but happy with my progress. 

Victor, Yuuri and Yuri had a chat with Yakov and Lilia and they eventually decided to let Yuri live with me which is a huge relief. 

I've been so exhausted in the evenings and so has Yuri so we just cuddle and go straight to sleep which is nice but hopefully we can go on a date soon, we barely even have full conversations anymore. 

I go out to check the mail and see two beautifully decorated envelopes for me and Yuri.

"Hey Yuri check this out" I shout out to him.

"What is it? I'm busy getting changed"

I walk in to the bedroom to see Yuri sliding his shirt on.

"Why are you staring at me asshole" he teases.

"Because you are beautiful" I say laughing "Here"

I hand him his envelope and open mine, it's an invitation to Victor and Yuuri's wedding for November 1st which is a good date as it is between competitions.

"This says I am the best man? What the hell? Why me?"

"Really?" I ask and have a look at his.

We ask you Yuri Plisetsky to join us as one of our best men for the ceremony.

"Ugh, I don't really want to do this"

"Why?"

"Because it's stupid"

"Yuri why?" I push.

"Because I'll get in the way! I get frustrated easily!"

"Yuri" I laugh "They know that but they still asked you because they love you and want you there"

"What if I get angry and ruin their wedding"

"You won't, don't over think this"

He looks down at the invite.

"Plus, I bet you will look hot in a wedding suit" I wink. 

He picks up his phone and calls Victor.

"Hey Victor? I'm in."

I give him a smile and he doesn't hesitate to smile back.

....

I drive Yuri to his suit fitting for the wedding on my motorcycle enjoying our brief time together, Yuri has been allowed to take Sundays off for a few weeks since he has done well in training. 

My own programs have been coming along well too, better than I thought actually. I won the first event Skate Canada by pushing my hardest to score above J-J, Yuri was ecstatic when I told him that. 

Yuri just flew back from Skate America coming second to Yuuri but luckily Yuuri will not be at the fitting. It turns out that Yuri is Victors best man whereas Yuuri chose Phichit, that's good. Yuri has not yet gotten over his loss to Yuuri. Chris will also be at the fitting as the joint best man and could not be happier about it, he drives Yuri crazy and if I'm honest I'm annoyed at how flirty he is with Yuri. 

I hope Yuri stops beating himself up soon.