×[¤ Chapter 35 ¤] ×

Make coffee, not war ○

3 days later, afternoon~

*Classroom*

"Fay have you spoken with Risa lately?" Sungwoon questioned, as they were working on the small props for the theater play.

"No, not really why?" Fay shrugged a bit absentmindedly.

Surprisingly except for Baekho all the boys were in the classroom together with Fay. The girls had decided to go to the teacher's office, wanting to confirm something with the teachers, and asked if Baekho could go with them. 

"I haven't seen her around yet today either," Sungwoon replied looking up from his work, "I was wondering if she's still not feeling well." 

"I don't know to be honest." Fay sighed tired, so far no one knew about her fight with Risa, and they couldn't quite place the disdain evident in Fay's attitude, "Friday night during the party, she suddenly left and since then our contact has been scarce. She only told me she wasn't feeling well."

"Did maybe anything happen at the party?" Daniel asked approaching their table with a frown,

"God knows what's wrong with her this time," Fay rolled her eyes, as she was cutting out flower figurines from coloured paper.

Subtly Daniel came closer to Fay, and softly brushed his hand against her arm, "Is everything alright between you two?" he whispered.

They didn't notice, how the other 10 boys suddenly froze in their movements and started looking at each other with big eyes. They remembered the short conversation they had with Risa that night before she left. 

The feeling that they had again, said something they shouldn't have said, started creeping up and pooling inside their stomach's. 

Daniel who had noticed the silence, looked up and sharply observed and asked with a low, and stern voice, "Do you guys have something to tell us?"

"What do you mean?" Fay asked him confused, before looking around the room.

"U-uhm w-well." Jinyoung started stuttering, feeling very nervous.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Fay asked them, her voice turning sharp.

"Fay," Minhyun spoke up carefully,  "How much have you told Risa about the situation between Daniel and you?"

"I'm sorry?" Fay's face turned confused, and then stoïc as the situation dawned on her and she let out a dejected sigh, "What did you guys blurt out this time?".

"Did she know about the letter and everything that went wrong with it?" Jihoon questioned as he gulped, Fay's unusually cold and sharp gaze had pinned them all down on the spot.

"Yes, I did, but," Daniel answered, looking very displeased with the situation, "I didn't tell her who the original receiver of the letter was."

"Neither did I." Fay sighed, crossing her arms in front off her chest.

"She told me, she didn't care about the letter at all, if I just treated Fay right." Daniel added with an intonation on didn't care, "That is until this Friday."

"Fuck..." Woojin cursed slightly under his breath.

"Why can't you guys stop doing this," Fay carefully articulated, feeling a headache come up,  "First it's about me and Daniel, so when I thought that was over, you guys go on to the next person - Risa - and fuck it up once again!"

"Didn't I, warn you guys the first time, so please mind your own business?" Daniel groaned as he shook his head at his friends.

"Oh my god you guys," Fay let out a laugh in disbelieve, "All of you are even worse than gossip girl."