×[¤ Chapter 46 ¤] ×

Once in awhile, right in the middle of ordinary life. Love gives us a fairy tale○

The two days after the clothing check, were quite normal school days and flew by in the blink off an eye. It was mainly focused on finishing the last few chapters, before they would move on to revising for exams.

Fay in her mind felt like she had blinked and it was Saturday. With a excited yet refreshed feel, she got ready that morning for her date with Daniel...

Then I'll be off mom!" Fay called out to her mom, checking herself one last time in the window.

She had decided to keep it casual by wearing a white tank top, paired with; a red midi skirt, a silver choker necklace, silver rings, white open toed heels, red sunglasses and a white handbag.

"Wait a second." Ga-In said walking out off the kitchen just as her daughter was about to step out of the door, "Where is my daughter going, looking so fresh?"

"Shopping." Fay said unable to hide an excited grin.

"Just shopping, or?" Ga-In raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"Just shopping mom!" Fay blushed, as she quickly kissed her mom's cheek and hurried out off the door.

"Allright have fun!" Ga-In laughed endearingly, "Text me if you're coming home late!"

"I will! Bye!" Fay said before closing the door and hurriying away...

10 minutes later~

Fays steps felt light as she walked towards the station. It had been a while since they met up like this, and she was really excited for it.

"Risa you do give good advice at times." Fay smiled to herself, before her thoughts moved to the date "Wonder were we'll end up going?"

Just like that, a bit lost in thoughts she arrived by the busstop. Daniel would take the bus here, and then they would most probably go to the mall Dongdaemun or Hongdae.

"He said he would arrive around 10:40, the time now is..." Fay looked at his latest message, before checking the time "10:35."

She decided to wait a bit behind the busstop, as to not hinder the people who wanted to board a bus.

"Maybe I should already browse for ideas." Fay took out her phone again and opened chrome, "What does Jisung like?"

Just like that she continued to browse on sites named "the-best-present" or "100-present-ideas", when suddenly a pair off hands coverd her eyes.