×[¤ Chapter 52 ¤] ×

Thanks, for falling in love with me

* Upstairs *

"I think, this will be perfect," Daniel mumbled with a frown, holding a mint colored tank top, and white shorts in his hands. Luckily due to his sister, he knew what girls wore to bed but he still wasn't sure what Fay would be comfortable with.

 Luckily due to his sister, he knew what girls wore to bed but he still wasn't sure what Fay would be comfortable with

"Oh, that's perfect! It looks comfortable." Fay clapped in her hands pleased, and Rooney meowed at the same time. Fay chuckled smugly as Daniel let out a small relieved sigh, "Even Rooney agrees with me!"

"Well then, bathrooms the third door on the left," Daniel explained walking back to the corridor and pointing at each door. "The towels are in the brown cupboard, and if you need anything else, just give me a scream."

"Thank you Eunhye, for lending me your clothes," Fay murmured at the empty room, before turning towards Daniel who gave her a weirded out skeptical look before just shaking his head. "Aren't you going to shower?"

"I'll use the other one." Daniel shrugged laconically.

"Dang, two bathrooms." Fay nodded her head in admiration "That's fancy."

Daniel looked at her with an amused smile, "Your house isn't?"

"Touché." Fay couldn't help but agree, "Also can I drop my bags of somewhere?"

"Follow me, you'll be using the guest room." Daniel grasped her hand and guided her towards a room on the other side of the corridor.

"It's next to my room." Daniel winked at her with a grin, opening the door.

Fay didn't pay attention to his words, as the bohemian aesthetics of the rooms demanded er whole focus.

"Why is the guestroom, so cute?" Fay questioned with big twinkling eyes.

"My moms an interior designer." Daniel dropped the information casually, "You could say it's in her blood."

"No wonder the whole house is so aesthetically pleasing," Fay mumbled, running her fingers along the soft bedsheet.

Daniel watched her strut through the room with a tender smile, he knew she had an eye for details and it showed in the way she admired every single thing.