More Pet Peeves:

#Pet Peeves- When you get the character's name wrong.

 #1 : My god. How fucking hard is it to remember the character's name? I say their name in every chapter?
No, her name is jullian not Kara. Thanks.  Lol, That was example. Geeze, I always double check to make sure I spelled the character's name right!  

#2:   That Watt pad doesn't have an 'invisible sign in' thing! Why does everyone have to know when you're online? This sounds so mean but sometimes I don't want to talk to 10 people at once but then I feel like a b&tch for ignoring them. And then if I do ignore them when I'm doing something important (Like trying to update my story) Then they complain and call me vain or conceited. Relax, if I'm not busy, then I'd love to talk to you! 

No, No, I'm just busy.  But hey if you leave a message, then I'll reply when I'm in a better mood. 

  #3.  When people become frustrated when they want the character do a certain thing.   No, it's part of the plot and if I do what you say, then the book will be ruined. 

  #4: I know I've ranted about this before again and again.  But,  am I missing something? When did my stories became an AD board.  Is someone saying, "Hey you should advertise on lexy's stories?" 

They are just so many.  It's like their freaking appeared out of nowhere.  If you are directing people to advertise on my story, I WILL FIND YOU AND IT WON'T BE PRETTY!!!

#5 Okay, what happened? 

lol, It's like all everyone wants to be my best friend now.  LOL, Ha.. Can you tell me if I did something special? 

#6)  When-you-are-in-the-middle-of-writing-something-and-you-realize-you-have-to-get-up-for-a-class-you-hate. 

You're ruining my creavitiy, you stupid math class....

#7) Complaints, Complaints, Complaints: 

"This chapter is so boring and it's short!" 

It takes me eighty times longer to write a chapter. It takes you eighty seconds to read it, okay? And you don't get to complain when I upload 95% of the time. Chill out, kay? 

 It's not constructive when you say it five thousand times and you don't say why you don't like it.

#8) Which brings me to my next point: If you don't like something, then please tell and I'd be more than happy to fix it. 

I don't like useless reviews. 

"Some things don't quite fit." 

You are talking in gibberish.  I want a detailed review. What happened to the critics who write beautiful sentences while ripping one's work apart? HUH?! WHERE ARE THEY???!??!

Ps- Please don't rip my work apart and make me cry.

#9) I think we should all inspire to daily updates, but it's a bit crazy when someone tells you.. you have to update three times a day? My arm will fall off and I'd like to keep my arm, thank you!

10) Why did my story drop go 4 ranks higher since last night? NOT FAIR =/

11)  I LOVE YOU MORE THEN THE FUDGE POPS... 

12) So  many of you liked my other post. Do you like this style better than the other rants? Alright let me know : ) hahahhahaha.

13) I really enjoyed all of your comments on the last post ! Thanks so much for your feedback!