Forgive me

After talking to Marco, Nash and Nixon spoke to me and explained what was going on. As much as I wanted to be angry with Marco, it made sense. He may be a lot of things, but with social cues, he does not pick up on things.

Jasper stayed with us for a few days, and one night he came back after working a double to find Marco in our living room. He looked at him and was about to go upstairs when Marco said, "Wait."

He turned and looked at Marco. "What? What do you want, Marco? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"But I am," he answered, confused.

"No, your boyfriend that can't wait to see you." Jasper's tone was cold.

"But I don't understand. I explained everything to Nash and Nixon. Why are you still mad at me?"

"Do you expect me to believe that bullshit?" He huffed.

"But they said they explained everything to you. Why don't you believe me?" He said while getting upset.

"Marco, the only mistake you made was getting caught," Jasper informed him.

Marco stood there even more confused until someone walked in and said, "Really? You will act like that?"

They turned to see Paul standing there.

"What are you doing here, Paul?" Jasper asked him.

"I'm here to beat some sense into you," he answered him.

"Look, I'm tired, and it's been a long day," Jasper mentioned as he turned to go upstairs.

"Yeah, I don't care. I'm tired of traveling, but here I am," Paul remarked.

Marco turned to Paul. "Paul, why won't he believe me? He said he loved me but won't believe me. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing Marco and Jasper know that. Unless Jasper has been doing things he shouldn't be," he said to him as they both looked at Jasper.

"Whoa hold up. I am not cheating on Marco," Jasper replied defensively.

"Really because people will accuse someone of doing something they aren't doing, when in fact, they are doing it themselves," Paul accused him.

"Don't fucking analyze me, Paul. I'm not one of your patients."

"Then you should know Marco doesn't get the concept of cheating," he refuted Jasper.

They all stood there as we walked in. I sat down in a chair as Nash said, "Okay enough."

The three of them looked at Nash.

"We aren't in school anymore. We're grown adults and out of school. Arguing over a simple text message isn't getting anyone anywhere." He looked at Jasper. "But I agree with Paul. You better come to clean Jasper."

"But I never cheated on Marco! How the hell was I supposed to when I'm so busy at work? Who the hell has the time?" He asked, defensively.

"Then I guess we are at a stalemate," Nash said to him.

"What?" Jasper looked at him, confused.

Nash walked over and whistled. His brothers came in, grabbing Marco and Jasper. What happened next was pure gold.

"I can't believe this! Will you untie me?" Jasper barked.

"Nah, uh, not until you two kiss and makeup," Nixon answered.

We stood there as the Marco and Jasper tied together, facing each other. I got to hand it to the boys, with tying up people, they are pretty quick about it.