PROLOUGE

Soonyoung turned around his long overcoat going to high because of the fast turnaround, he wiped his cheeks from his coat's sleeve, his cheeks which were covered in blood were now slightly clean.

"Take his filthy body to the dump". He said as he started to walk his way out of the basement of the kwon clan which was more of a kill place for people who are no good to them.

Now you might wonder why Soonyoung was like that,  the cheerful and bubbly little hamster we all knew is now the most powerful assassin in the whole underworld.
Everybody was scared of him not even a single man could even go to him without trembling from fear.

FLASHBACK

"Mommy mommy , where is dad?". Little baby Soonyoung asked his mother who was sitting in her room.

"Baby dad is at work and he wants us to go there". Soonyoung's mom said as she lift  the little baby in her arms.

"Yaay we are going to daddy's place". Soonyoung said as he hugged his mom from excitement.

But who knew something worst than a fucking nightmare was waiting for little Soonyoung there.

"M-mommy this place is scary". Little Soonyoung said as he hid behind his mother.

"Shh it's ok baby". His mother said as she caressed his head.

"Mrs. Kwon if you may please come with us". A man asked the her as they both enter the building.

She let out a sigh before answering "Fine but can I please talk to my son?".

"Yes of course". He said before giving them space.

"Soonyoungie remember I always love you, ok? never ever forget that and remember I will always stay with you no matter what , soon baby always always stay strong never be scared ok? I love you so much I - I wish I could stay with you forever". She said as she Began to cry.

"Keep this with you baby ,ok?". She said as she gave him a chain with a ring in it.

"Wh-why eomma where are you going?". Little baby Soonyoung asked his mother as his eyes Began to water.

"Ju-just rember that I love you baby". His mother said as she kissed him one last time before standing up.

Then she slowly began to dissappear in the dark building with that man.

"EOMMA COME BACK!!!!!". Soonyoung cried while running after his mother.

"No stop there little baby ". A man said as he picked up Soonyoung.

"NO NO LET ME GO! !!" . He said as he struggled out of the man's grip but failed.

After a few hours Soonyoung woke up his eyes widened as he saw his own mother in a tank tied up.

"EOMMA EOMMA!!". He screamed while running towards the tank and banging on it.

"Eomma what h-a -Happened". He said as he was almost choking on tears whilw still banging on the tank like crazy.

She didn't say anything because her mouth was tied up with a cloth as he tears were falling uncontrollably.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! !!!!". Soonyoung started screaming.

"Oh no one can help her now baby" . Someone from behind said making Soonyoung turn around.

"APPA HELP HER PLEASE! !". Soonyoung said as he literally begged him for help.

"No can do son". His dad said as he crossed his arms and smirked.

Then suddenly Soonyoung heard the voice of water running, he suddenly turned his head around. He started screaming like crazy when he saw his mother being showered on by boiling hot water.

"EOMMA NO NO". He said as he started banging on the door when he saw his mother get boiled in front of him.

"EOMMA ". He said as he saw the water almost filling the tank above her knees.

He started screaming louder than ever when ge saw that his mother is no opening her eyes anymore,  her body getting redder than ever.

Soonyoung screamed and cried the whole night on his mom,  he even tried to kill his father but instead got know that he was already getting bored of that bitch and he already wantedto kill her but he instead decided to show Soonyoung her death since he was gonna join the underworld next.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Just You wait and see kwon hyun you will die the most painful way and I will be there to watch and laugh at you" . Soonyoung said to himself as he clutched the ring which was hanging in the chain he was  wearing.

It was the last thing his mother had left him.