|22|

LEE JIHOON

"Seungcheol hyung, please say something." Chan said as we were  in a circle with our hands tied together with a bond.

"This is our first time performing something as a group, let's hope we'll stay together and let's do our best and enjoy this." He said.

"Let's do this guys!! FIGHTING!!" He said as everybody said fighting together and quickly took their positions for fast pace.

"You're going too fast baby,
I don't know what's wrong baby,
you're going to fast baby
uh uh listen."

Wonwoo started the song as the lines turned to soonyoung, as he did the same step he showed me first.

The song moved smoothly as it reached to jun's (only) lines

"Going we're going."

It was now the jeonghan vs. others part which I absoulutely love.

The song turned to an end.

Everyone clapped as we bowed and the teacher said "You guys were really really great,good work." He said as we moved to the corner of the room.

I took the towel out of the bag uncle hobi packed for me this morning.

"You sweat so much, Oh my god I don't want this habit in our daughter." I said while wiping off his sweat.

He chuckled while placing a hand on my back and kissing me.

"Ok ok let's stop, shall we?" Chan said.

Soonyoung sighed while pulling away.

He's a bit too quite.

I brushed away the thought, sometimes the talkative one should be quite too.

-

"Should we go?" I asked as we were out of the school.

"Oh baby I am so so sorry I have to go with sakura today." He said.

"Since when did sakura started coming to school?" I asked him.

"I mean I have to go to kwon's today I can't accompany you to home." He said.

"It's ok I'll go home by myself baby." I said.

Well obviously I can't keep his company with me, can I ?

"Really? Thank you so much." He said while placing a kiss on my lips.

"Go safely and call me as soon as you get there, ok?" He said.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Bye." He said while placing kisses on both my cheeks.

I smiled at him as we parted ways.

-
KWON SOONYOUNG

"Well that was easy." I said to myself while entering the practice room I told everyone to come at.

"Finally!!!" Seokmin said.

"Ah, yeah I had to look after jihoon if he has reached home safely or not safely so I am late." I said.

"Whatever, tell us why you called?" Sakura said.

"Oh yeah sooo as you all know how much I love my baby so much and I can do anything for him and how he makes me feel like I am in heaven and now-" I started but soon got cut off by sakura.

"What's your point oppa?" She asked.

"Ok ok I am proposing to him." I said.

"What?! REALLY??!!" Jeonghan and seungcheol hyung shot up right away.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! It's really happening IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!" Seungkwan said to his boyfriend who had a cute smile as he fanboyed with kwan.

"Have you picked out rings yet?" Jisoo hyung asked.

"Nope." I said popping the "p".

"Well you have to you're proposing to him today, right?" He asked.

"Well I mean I don-". 

"Shut up you will propose to him and we'll help." Jeonghan hyung said.

"Ok ok." I said.

----------------

~~PLESE READ~~

I know this was not good and I am so so so sorry i'll make it up for you guys in the next chapter I promise.

Anyways,, I got so much to say today and it'll be long so I am sorry.

Firstly my sister- a whole ass koreaboo I mean she goes "Omo jinjja kiyowo" and stuff I just hate it it just gets on my nerves like "Ahh aishh" and "Aigoo kiYowO AeGi" Like I hate it so so so much.

Also my parents changed their whole behaviour like ??¿¿ I mean my mom she's like a 100% sweeter than before like how???? and my dad Oh my god!! he just makes things between us like a lotttt. I mean he's gotten awkward in talking to me Idk why¿¿

I know I said that i wrote half chapter and shit ok so what happened was day before yesterday I wanted some sleep so I deadass slept with my phone on my face. and next day I again slept while writing the chapter and I am scared I will again cause it's 1 and I stayed up for you guys!!

I legit Slept 1 hour after school so I can stay up at nightt!!!

All that and I still wrote the most shitty chapter.

ANYWAYS,, I should sleep since it's school tom. and I have to wake up at 5:30 well rip me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!

I'LL THINK ABOUT Y'ALL AND SLEEP.

LOVE YOU~~

BYE.~~