|21|

LEE JIHOON

2 hours passed as every one was squished in the small room,now that uncle taeyong and hobi are here too.

And to my surprise everything didn't went wrong today actually I just got to know that uncle hobi and yoongi are getting married.

Chan is still not in his right mind,he was shocked and just broken from heart.

Poor boy,I feel so bad for him.

He really suffered a lot.

"So you guys,still have plans?"  Uncle yoongi asked.

"Well no we're going to and right now!" I said enthusiasticaly cause bitch I was so happy that mrs.lee isn't my real mom.

Soonyoung chuckled "You're so cute" he said while hugging me and showering me with kisses.

"Ok y'all need to stop this is so cuteeee!!" Seungkwan exclaimed while dramatically falling down.

"So soonyoung you have to take care of jihoon or i'll kill you." Uncle taeyong said.

"Yes yes I will never let anything happen to my baby." He said.

But his eyes widened like he realized something.

"Jihoon does he know you're pregenant." He whispered.

"Oh shit. No." I said out loud.

"What happened?" Taeyong asked.

"Well you see um Iampregenantwithtwins." I said quickly.

"YOU'RE PREGENANT?!!" He said.

"I thought that day you 2 only kissed." He said.

"I am sorry, It turned out to be more than a kiss" I said while biting my lips.

"Well I predicted that you guys would atleast use condoms but." He let out a sigh.

"It's ok though now it happened we can't do anything, congrats though I am going to be a grandparent oh wow." He said.

"So are we." The yoonseok couple said.

"Well we're uncles then." The others said.

"Well then I am an aunt then I  guess." Sakura said as she was crouched on the floor next to chan and meanie couple.

"We're the parents though." Soonyoung said.

"Well it'll obviously be us dumb." I said while placing a peck on his lips while chuckling.

He smiled with his crescent eyes dissapearing and I swear to god sakura just smiles like him.

"So what is your plan?" Uncle hobi asked.

"Let's see soonyoung will be declared as hier on 23 december that's almost six and a half months from now that's also my due date." I said the others nodded.

Soonyoung continued as he said " that means we have to do something that day."

"Well you know we could." Chan finally said something as he looked up, his eyes swollen and red.

"Divide our roles like so many things are supposed to happen that day." He said.

"Your parents will come oit that day jihoon." Uncke taeyong said as his phone rang suddenly.

He couldn't get up so he just sat there and answered.

"APPA!!" I heard a kid scream from the other side.

HE HAS A KID??!!

"Minhyung-ah." He exclaimed while smiling widely.

"Minhyungie give me the phone baby." Another man's voice said.

"Jaehyunnie!!" Taeyong said as he cutely giggled.

"Sorry taeyong I know you're busy but mark couldn't keep still he just wanted to talk to you." Jaehyun,I guess his name is? said.

"It's ok baby i'll be back in a few hours I have to go now," Taeyong said.

"Ok bye bye love you." He said while ending the call.

"I am so so sorry to disturb the talk." Taeyong said as he kept his phone down.

"It's ok but you have kids?" I asked.

"Well yeah his name is lee minhyung or mark and my husband's name is lee jaehyun." He said.

"Anyways, should I continue?" Chan said.

"Yeah yeah sorry." I said.

"Ok so I know the way in lee building to the prison so me,seokmin hyung and uncle taeyong will sneak in the building to get them out." He said.

"Ok so that means we are assigning roles to everyone." I said as chan nodded.

"But jihoon hyung is not included cause he obviously can't do anything." He said.

I pouted "hey it's not like that."

"Yeah? chan's right so shut those rosy lips your up." Soonyoung said.

"Oh kinky." Seungcheol said.

"Again anyways let me continue." Chan said.

"Soonyoung hyung, your father do you think he'll be suspicious?" Chan asked.

"Oh a lot." Soonyoung answered.

"Then we need someone to look after him, hao and hasol hyung, are you ok with the job?" Chan asked them.

"Of course." They answered.

"We need someone to look after jihoon hyung too." He said.

"Uncle was your husband grumpy and did he had mood-swings?" He asked taeyong.

"Oh god he was! he was uncomfortable too." He said.

"Then mingyu and jun hyung are you ok with looking after jihoon hyung?" He asked them.

"Us? ok then." Mingyu said.

"Kwan hyung and jeonghan hyung you will have the most important part." He said.

"You will be incharge of the arrangements of the hospital sice it's hyungs due date, i'll explain what you guys have to do." He said as they both nodded.

"Wonu and cheol hyung you will take care of security and arrangements and if there are any weapons to be used." He said as they also nodded.

"Lastly jisoo hyung you  will be with uncle yoongi and hobi since they won't be there till jihoon hyung's parents come you guys will meet us in the forest near our building when we arrive back." He said.

"Let's do this for our hyungs everybody, fighting!!"  He said.

"YESS." They all said.

"Thank you so much everyone." Both me and soonyoung said.

"It's ok soonyoung remember that we all are here ok?" Seungcheol said.

-------------

Double update since y'all made me so happy in the last chapter and I didn't update in a long time.

as I always say and I will never stop.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH.

*MUAH MUAH*😚😚😚😚

BYE BYE~~