|12|

LEE JIHOON

"Ughh! ." I groaned as the rush of pain straight hit my head as I opened my eyes, I looked around me eyes widening at founding a bare-chested soonyoung sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

I suddenly shot up from the bed as Soonyoung looked at me. "Jihoon." He breathed looking at me.

"What happened I mean why are you not wearing anything? ." I asked him.

"Look at yourself,jihoon."He said as I looked at myself.

I was naked too.

"Oh my god! what happened yesterday?." I asked him looking around the room my eyes widening at the sight, there were clothes everywhere.

"Did we-." I said as soonyoung cut me off "yes we did."

Now I remember kissing at the bar,checking in the hotel completely drunk and then having sex. Again the pain came back hitting me like ocean waves.

"Gosh! ." I said laying down processing everything.

"I am sorry jihoon, it's all my fault I should have never called you for a drink." Soonyoung said making me go up to him I saw him crying.

"It's ok Soonyoung it's both of our fault." I said wiping his tears.

I can't believe I lost my virginity like that, I mean yes I love him but I wanted it to be special.

I just sighed.

"How did we even check-in last night? ." I asked him.

"I don't remember that but apparently room service came this morning to give extra towels and bedsheets I guess they heard us."He said making me blush.

"Were we that loud? ."I asked him.

" I guess." He replied with a shrug.

"I am going to get cleaned up." I told and he just nodded with his head still in his hands as his face showed stress.

"Aah." I winced in pain dropping on the bed.

"What happened? ." He asked looking at me.

" I can't stand up
1st because I am naked and 2nd because my legs hurt like hell!! ." I said.

"So that means you were bottom." Soonyoung said.

"What the hell I am in pain here and it's because of you." I said.

He just chuckled "So you want me to Carry you? ." He asked.

"No just give me cover I'll wrap it and go to the bathroom myself." I pouted.

-

It's been weeks since I last talked to soonyoung I mean sleeping together made everything awkward between us we just texted each other but they started at some "Hi's" and ended with some "Hi's" nothing more.

Apparently that day Uncle Yoongi asked as I went home limping so I told him it was late so he called me over to his place.

My phone vibrated.

10:10Soonyoungie♡ : meet at the café at 3 please.

I replied to him "ok". I wonder what is it? I mean I really really missed talking to him. Cause as you already know that I love him my heart was not accepting the fact of staying away from soonyoung.

It was 2:30 now and I have to go there in half an hour, so I started to get ready.

-
I finally arrived the café as I saw Soonyoung already waiting for me.

"Hey! ." I greeted him normally forgetting the fact that I ever slept with him.

"Umm hey." He said.

"So why did you call? ." I asked, I don't know why but whenever I am with him my heartbeat just increases.

"Uhh.. ok so here I go also jihoon please don't let this ruin our freidship, I always wanted to tell you that I like no more like love you jihoon remember the day you first came to the kwon clan? I fell in love with you from then and the day you came to the school I couldn't help but melt at your sight I was so happy that you were gonna study with me honestly and the day you opened up to me I loved you even more jihoon I really love you
So Lee Jihoon will you be my boyfriend? ." Soonyoung said taking my hands in his.

My jaw literally dropped to the ground I turned a shade of dark red as my heartbeat quickened.

"Soonyoung I-I love you too." I said making him smile from ear to ear.

"You do? . " He asked me again.

I nodded. (pretty cliché right?)

"Oh my god! ." He stood up from his seat as took my hands and dragged me outside.

As we were outside he hugged me tightly as he said "Please repeat that."

"I love you Kwon Soonyoung and I always will." I said as kept our foreheads together and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too jihoon so much." He said as kept his hands on my cheeks and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

---------------------

I know this was not good and I didn't like It myself i'll revise it tomorrow also make it up to you guys and sorry if it's too rushed.

Also the book is not over I mean yeah they are supposed to fall in love and stuff but believe me the book will get more interesting.

LOVE YOU GUYS

BYE~~