|9|

(I am writing the whole fucking chapter again, I mean I am so mad right now the last chapter was like 900 words or something and wattpad fucking erased the whole goddamn chapter UGHHHH!!!!!)

-
LEE JIHOON

"Uncle what is love?" I asked uncle hobi as we were seated on the couch.

"Why do you ask?" He asked me back.

"Uncle just answer,please." I said.

"Ok so well whenever I am with yoongi I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach, when we first met I mean I was like my heart was literally ready to jump out of my chest, love is like a type of feeling you never felt before I mean it's like a type of warmth that you feel, it gives you comfort and peace." He said.

"Ok." Was the only thing I replied cause these are literally the type of things or feelings I feel with Soonyoung.

Does that mean I am in love with the one and only Kwon Soonyoung?

-

KWON SOONYOING

"Sakura! Sakura! my little sister , Sakura~~." I sang while leaning on her doorframe.

"What is it? did jihoon hug you again?." She said while getting up from the bed.

"Oh my god!! yes ,how did you know?" I said.

"Well you did fanboy to me yesterday so yeah." She said.

"Oh well his hugs are warm though and come on let's be honest here won't you freak out if your crush hugged you?" I said.

"I will but." She said before letting out a sigh and then continuing "I will focus on my work too you know, oppa you haven't done any missions and Mr. Kwon is really mad about that." She said.

"You really don't know anything about love,do you Sakura? You don't know how happy I feel when I see Jihoon let me focus on Jihoon now." I said while sitting on the bed.

"Oh yeah? But you have work to do too oppa and your job is not easy." She said while going in the bathroom the coming back and saying "After all you are an assassin."

I sighed as I dropped on the bed soon enough tears started rolling down my cheeks Why is the world so harsh, eomma? Why aren't you here? I  miss you so much please come back I promise if you were here I would introduce you to Jihoon and I know you would have loved him Why am I stuck in this hell? I want to run away from here but I promised you that it'll only happen when Seohyun dies, ok?

-

LEE JIHOON

"Uncle, what exactly do you know about the Lee clan?"I asked uncle yoongi.

"Well to be honest the Lee clan is one of the most dangerous but fucked up clan, this clan is like filled with the darkest of the dark secrets, there are over fifty rumours and scandals on this clan because of that they lost almost 30 of the people of the clan.

The scary yet the most believable rumour is that in the LEE building there is an underground morgue and also a prison, prison for the people they keep locked up and morgue honestly I don't know why is there a fucking morgue in the basement also I heard that the current leaders of the clan are and never were their real heir there was someone else someone who was supposed to be the true leader to the clan but now what I am tell you is top secret - it was concluded that the original leaders were found dead." He said.

"Whoa." Listening to this now that I think of it this place is more creepy than I thought.

"Now I remember Uncle, Mrs. Lee told me if I ever tried running away I would end up in the morgue." I said remembering that time.

"Oh my god! that means-."He said making me complete his sentence "that there maybe a morgue in the basement."

"Gosh! those Lee's are fucking crazy". He said making me chuckle.

"You call that crazy I have seen worse and believe me once Mr. Lee left me alone in the forest training and I know that isn't part of the training obviously." I said.

"Anyways I am off to bed." I said.

-
As I was currently laying on my bed I decided to text Soonyoung.

Jihoon
-Good night, Soonyoung!!♡

I literally waited for like 10 minutes for his reply until my phone finally vibrated, I quickly checked my phone.

10:10Soonyoungie♡
-Yeah,Good night Jihoonie :)

I could literally feel the sadness in the text, normal soonyoung is obviously not like this.

Jihoon
-What happened and
don't you dare lie.

10:10Soonyoungie
- I miss my mom.

Jihoon
-Aww! it's ok I am
here so Cheer up baby!  also would like me to face time you i'll sing for you.

10:10Soonyoungie♡
-Ha. that was really cute
and it made me cheer up
and yes please I would
love to see your face.

Calling 10:10Soonyoungie♡

-

10:10Soonyoungie♡ picked up the call
00:01

"Hello Jihoonie". I heard Soonyoung say as his face was shown on the screen, his 10:10 eyes were now more closed because of tireness as his face was cutely scrunched up between the blankets and pillows.

"Hello Soonyoungie". I giggled because of his cuteness.

"So are you gonna sing cheer up to me?." He asked.

"No way I am gonna sing a song I wrote and it's really special to me it's called We gonna make it shine~~." I said.

"Ok then well I better keep on the recording to listen to it later on." He said.

"Ok". I said.

Then I slowly sang him to sleep with the song as the song was over I heard small snores coming from him as I saw him sleeping with a peaceful expression as I could only see half of his face as he must have dropped the phone to the side.

I  just chuckled and slightly caressed him over the phone I don't know why I did that but I wanted to.

"Good night Soonyoung-ah, I love you so much." I lightly whispered as I end the call with a smile.

Call ended with 10:10Soonyoungie♡
-

7:06

-

-----------------

Gosh! I had to write the whole thing again and I am so so sleepy right now so I am just gonna doze off.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE~~

(also it's 1077 words now)