|5|

LEE JIHOON

"Jihoon?". Uncle yoongi asked me.

"Eh , hehe um uncle can I stay here?". I said as I rubbed the back of my head and lighltly dabbed a wet cloth on my wounds.

"Sure". He said as he stepped aside and opened the door wide.

"So, you tried running away again? "  He asked as I walked inside with my bag.

"No, they kicked me out themselves". I said.

"What?! but you are one of ". He said but I completed his sentence -"the best assassin, my ass I am just a servant to them".

"Tell me what happened?". He said as he sighed.

Then I told about everything that happened today.

"Really?! she did that just because of chan?". He asked me.

"Yeah". I said.

"You want something to eat kid? cause your health doesn't looks good and i'll bring  the first aid box too". He said as he went inside the kitchen.

"Uncle yoongi how am I going to school? I mean my fees?". I asked.

"Why do you wanna go though? I mean it's not like now you want to kill soonyoung or anything". He said while making soup.

"But I want to study though". I said.

Lie. Pure lie jihoon I know you're only going to see soonyoung. Ok yeah! so what?  if I want to see soonyoung, huh conscience?

Eh,you admitted.

"Ok jihoon I may seem poor but I have money I'll pay your fees don't worry". He said.

"Ok so where do I sleep?". I asked.

"In the spare room, duh". He said.

After eating I just dozed off.

-
"Morning jihoonie". I heard as soon as I entered the classroom.

"Oh hey morning soonyoung". I said.

"Had a good sleep?". He asked as I placed my bag on the table.

I nodded. Now that I don't have to kill him I guess it won't be bad to talk to him freely but the fact that he is hoshi and he can kill me so I have to be careful.

"So jihoon , you wanna go to the rooftop in lunch".He asked.

"Sure". I said while smiling.

The day happened classes got over and it was finally lunch. To be honest I was looking forward to lunch.

"Let's go". He said while packing his bag.

"So jihoon where do you live?". He said as we reached the rooftop.

"I-um". I said more like stuttered since I didn't know how to answer.

"Calm down I know you're part of the lee clan, and hello I am hoshi you may know me". He said as he chuckled.

"Oh but you shouldn't tell someone about these things so freely what if I was not woozi?". I said.

"I know you're woozi, I saw you at my Seohyun's party". He said.

"Wait isn't Seohyun your father I mean if he is you should call him dad". I said.

"Oh um I have a habit of calling him Seohyun". He said obviously lying but I decided not to push him much.

"So I heard that day in the cafeteria you're a producer, like you want to be a idol?". He asked,  this boy what do I tell him?.

"Um, I wanted to be but how can I? I'm an assassin". I said.

"Oh yeah ok then let's play 21 questions since I want to know you better". He said and I nodded.

I want to know you better too.

"Ok So first are you straight or gay?". He asked.

"Gay". I answered and I swear I saw him say a small excited "yes".

"You?". I asked.

"Gay". He said.

Just like this they both asked each other questions and I didn't write them because obviously it's 12 o'clock I am half sleepy half awake and I couldn't think of any questions so please forgive your Sakura-nim. ok ok continue....

"Ok last question tell me truly everything about your past honestly and it should be true". He asked me.

Dammit I should have asked him this instead of asking if he has a girlfriend when he deadass told me he's gay tbh I am dumber than seokmin.

"Ok so you already know I am an assassin right? so from my childhood I wanted to be a composer and singer and I told my parents about my dreams but they always said no and also I only remember about my past from 5 years not before that when I came in my teenage I tried to run away but they always caught me and gave me punishments one time I got excepted in jellyfish ent. (yes I am a vixx stan) so I tried running away but they found out and she -my so called mother kept me in a dark room for a whole day with one time food and water and when the next day I came out she beat me up and said to never run away but I still tried one day I again ran away but got caught so she kept in ice-cold water with room temp. very very low but I didn't wanted to die at that time so I fought till the end and now I am here stuck in the underworld". I said as tears started spilling my eyes.

I usually don't break down in front of others but I guess remembering those memories after a long time got me.

"Shh it's ok". He said as he softly wiped my tears and pulled me into warm embrace.

"You know I could ask Seohyun to kill them if you want though". He quitely spoke as he caressed my head.

"Don't worry they kicked me out". I said as I chuckled in his neck as my head was at his neck.

"What why?!!".He said as slowly pulled apart.

"It's cause of chan". I said as I pouted.

"But I want to hug you more". I said as I pouted more.

He just chuckled and pulled me in his embrace once again.

"But you have to tell me about yourself too". I said once again in his neck and he just hummed.

Honestly I never wanted this moment to end.

--------------------

A long update for y'all since I didn't updated in ages and this was supposed to be a mafia au but it's turning fluffy since I am soft at 12:30 a.m.
And also shout out to taetae_yeontan07   for being such a great friend this chapter is dedicated to you since you helped me a lot to make the plot of the book.
And also there's a really big spoiler in this chapter for the future chapters find it out.

LOVE YOU GUYS
BYE~~