|15|

LEE JIHOON

"Soonyoung,what do you think about this?  ." I asked him as we were listening to some songs I produced a long time ago.

"Wait it sounds so good,we should use it!! .' He jumped. "But what's it called? ."

"Fast pace." I answered.

"You think you can choreograph this song? also how come I never seen you dance? ." I asked.

"Yeah I can also i'll show you don't worry." He said.

-

"Jihoonie! I am done! let me show you." He said waking me up from my sleep.

"Waah! you're done? ." I asked since he only did it in 4 hours.

"Yup! let me show you." He said.

"Ok then." I said.

"No I am gonna need you to dance with me." He said.

"Ok? ." I said.

"Look stand straight and face your back towards mine i'll interwine our left hand and you'll then lift your lerft your right hand ." He instructed.

I did as he interwined our hands then when I lift my right hand up he ran his hand through it.(basically wonu and soonyoung's parts).

Suddenly vibrations hit my body as he did that then he turned me around "What do you think? ."He whispered.

"H-huh? ." I asked.

"The choreography, what do you think? ." He whispered again.

"Um it's gr-great who's gonna do this part? ." I asked him.

"Depends on who you give the line to it'll be better if you give it to me and-." He said as he kissed my lips and completed his sentence "you."

"I-ok."I said as placed his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me.

Suddenly the door opened "OH MY GOD!,there making out in here." Seungkwan screamed as the others entered.

"No I was showing him the choreography. " Soonyoung said turning towards them leaving me flustered.

"OH MY GOD! You guys made out while making the choreography!! ,I demand a new one now if I dance this one it'll probably remind me of you two kissing!" He said.

"Shut up kwan." Vernon said as he pushed him away.

"Anyways you guys already made the choreo? and choosed the song? ." Seungcheol asked while entering inside.

"Oh yeah but believe me you'll love both the song and choreography." Soonyoung said.

"Then show us." He said.

Soonyoung played the song and danced to the beat it was clearly heavenly, the way he moved his moves perfect,his style,aura,stamina ,manliness and perfect moves overall he looked like a Greek god to me.

"Psst hyung!! ." Chan whispered to me.

"Hmm? ."

"Did you and soonyoung hyung go on a date yet? ." He whispered.

"No,why? ." I asked.

"You guys should and also I am happy you don't have to kill him anymore." He whispered.

"Yeah me too." I said.

The song ended as everyone  praised him for the dance as I went towards him with a water bottle.

"You looked sexy." I said while smirking.

"Oh yeah? that means you liked the dance? ." He said.

"I guess I like the one dancing." I winked at him.

"Also I want to go on a date." I said.

"A date, huh?  ." He smirked.

"No not that." I started hitting his chest.

"Ok Ok we'll go on a date." He said kissing me.

----------------

Woohoo~ I am back.

Short update before sleep.

I'll write the date in next chapter.

Schools started so updates delayed. Sorry also participate in the character as please~~

LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE~~