|18|

LEE JIHOON

"Jihoon!! baby walk slowly." Soonyoung said as we were walking down the hallways of the hospital I was gonna get the gender of the baby.

"Soon, I am fine , I am comfortable and great you don't have to worry." I said while squeezing his hand.

"OK." He answered.

"Ok so what do you think the baby will be, a girl or a boy?" he aked as I was currently sitting on the bed in a loose patient's dress.

"Hmmm... I don't know but I want a girl." I said as soonyoung pouted.

"A girl? but I want a boy." He pouted.

"No a girl."

"Boy."

"Girl."

  "Boy."  

  "Girl."  

    "Boy."    

"Gi-" 

"You have twins." The doctor said as he barged in with the reports in his hand.

"TWINS??!!!" We both asked at the same time.

"Yes you have twins , one boy one girl." He said.

"REALLY?!" Soonyoung screamed excitedly as he hugged the doctor.

"Yeah." He said while struggling for his breath.

-
"Jihoonie~~ I love you so so much my baby." Soonyoung said as he kissed my stomach.

"What are you doing, soon?" I giggled.

"You know I heard if you talk to the babies when they still aren't born they can actually hear us." He said.

"Yeah? so what do you want to say to them." I asked.

"I want to say thank you to them for being there and I want them to remember that both their fathers love them so so so much." He said while kissing my stomach again.

"For my baby boy I want to say that I will always support him no matter what like always I will make him a dancer or a singer and if he doesn't wants to be one i'll still support him ," He said.

Well it was only sweet till there then he started saying ridiculous things.

"If he wants to be a treasure hunter i'll let him but he has to share the gold with me." He said.

"Ha~ what are you saying Soonyoung?" I said while letting out a laugh and caressing his head.

"No really." He said.

"Ok so you don't have anything to say to our baby girl." I asked.

"No I have a lot to say to her too she can be a princess so I can be her prince."He said.

"Oh and?" I asked while still  caressing his head.

"Nothing anyways do you wanna make another baby?" He said as he hovered above me as I fell backwards.

"No~ Get away and really tell me why do you want to be our girls prince?" I laughed while getting up and pushing him away by him chest.

"I want to be her prince so I can save her from boys." He said while leaving pecks on my stomach.

"You have to let her go someday Soonyoung." I said.

"I don't want to~~." He whined while pouting.

"You really are going to be a obsessive father." I said.

"Hell yeah, I am." He said.

I chuckled while pulling him close and kissing him.

-------------------------
One of the most shortest update of this book. Actually I spent my last half an hour thinking if I should continue this chapter or not cause I literally forgot the storyline for the next chapter lolol I am sure  taetae_yeontan07    is tired from telling and telling the storyline to me 😂😂😂 anyways love you girl sorry for always bothering😂😂 (I won't stop though) .

I love you all very much too thank you so freaking much for 1k I just love y'all so much like UGHH!!!!

ANYWAYS

LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE~~

(the a/n is itself more than 100 words lol)