|24|

LEE JIHOON

"Soonyoung~~ stooppp." I told soonyoung who was currently kissing my cheeks repeatedly.

"No~~."

"Ughhh."

He became more clingy just like a koala, back-hugged me and placed me on his lap still continuosly giving me kisses.

"You guyssss any name for my goddaughter and son?" Seungkwan asked.

"Who said you're the godfather?" I asked him.

"Yeah kwan you're not the godfather, but I am right?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"No it's niether of you." I said.

"Then who?"

"Chan is the godfather and sakura godmother." I said.

"Me?" Chan asked.

"Yeah you."

LEE CHAN

I can't stay in my mind nowadys after that jiwoo incident, I can't believe that-that my mother did that.

"Chan?"

I looked over to see who it was, it was sakura.

Even after everything she is the only one who makes me feel everything is ok, everything will be ok, she gives me a warmth, a comfortness I love to feel.

"Chan?" She called out again.

"Ah yeah, sakura."

"I wanted to hive these to you I hope you like it." She said while handing me a small ring box.

"Friendship rings?" I asked.

The rings were goldish-bronze with a feather drawn on both of them.

(I am writing this without internet soo I can't provide the images)

Those were beautiful, just-just like sakura Idk but she was obviously more beautiful.

No no no what am I saying? get it together, get it together.

"Umm do you like them?" She asked.

"They're beautiful just like you." I said but whispered the last part.

"What was it?" She said.

"Nothing nothing."

"Sakura, these are beautiful thank you for making me feel like I have a friend to rely on."

She smiled, yet again that smile of hers which makes my heart flutter so much.

I knew I was blushing but to my surprise she blushed too and looked down shyly.

"Umm chan can I ask you something?"

"Of course, go ahead." I smiled at her.

" If you don't mind telling me, who is jiwoo?"

The question. That one question which makes my heart break, remembering her just.

"I am sorry it's ok if you don't want to answer." She looked panicked suddenly seeing my condition.

"No no it's ok i'll tell you."

"Jiwoo, Choi jiwoo was my first love, she was my everything you can call it young love-in people's eyes, childish love- in my mother's eyes, but for me her love was my one and only, I loved her truly and complely enough to never let her go but I guess if I won't let her go then- then fate decided to."

"I one day took her to the lee clan, that day was the one."

My eyes started to water remembering the thought, suddenly sakura took my hand in hers and started rubbing circles on the palm.

I looked over to her, she smiled at me with a reassuring smile, her eyes saying that I am doing great.

So I let the tears fall, she still kept her smile while rubbing soothing circles on my hand.

"It's ok remembering about all that probably makes it harder you don't have to."

I smiled at her.

Why is my heart beating the same way it did for jiwoo?

I can't be in love again, right?

"Chan, I want to tell you something."

"Hmm?"

"I-I like the warmth of your hand." She said shyly while looking down in an instant when I looked at her.

Her face was completely pink, she just looked so cute I just wanted to kiss her.

I could kiss her, right? I mean what's wrong in that?

No no not yet no.

But nevertheless I took her both hands in mine and interwined them.

Now again she was flushed pink, Oh my god!! She looked so cute I couldn't resist just to

I quickly pecked her cheek.

Her eyes widened she was literally red now as she was looking at me still avoiding my eyes.

-

LEE JIHOON

"Soon soon we have to do something about sakura and chan!! They're so cuteeee!!"

"I saw the whole scene babyyy I am dying they are so cutee."

"That's what I am saying we gotta do something."

1 new message-
jagisoon♡♡ added you to groupchat mission milee with 10 others.

Jihoon.
-Ok so listen up hoes we gotta do something about sakura and chan.

Jagisoon♡♡
That's what I was gonna say.

bookwan++
-Sign me tf uppp!! I gotta
make my new otp rise.

Jagisoon♡♡
-What about us?

bookwan++
You guys are still there
but now that you're getting
married now so I don't have
that much work, milee is still a new ship so yeah.

+°•☆Hannie

-Wait y'all that's what I was gonna do I was just watching those 2 and godamn, bitch they cute.

+°•☆Hannie
-Tbe others are sleeping so continue this later, we gotta
need 'em all.

Jihoon
-Yeah guys we'll continue later.

----------

Incase y'all didn't get it milee is for sakura mikami's mi and Chan lee's lee.

My heart fluttered so much while writing the whole thing I don't know why,,,

I am sleepy now so i really don't have abything to talk now the other chapter will be about milee too.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

💘💕💞💞💞💟❤💓💕💖💝💞💜💛💚💙💘❤💓💕💖💗💞💟❣❣

BYE BYE