|17|

LEE JIHOON

Weird. I thought right now I was on my way to home mostly the road to uncle Yoongi's house always has a car on it but today not even one car is to be seen.

I was walking slowly but soon I heard some footsteps coming near so I started to fasten my pace , the footsteps also fastened soon I heard them getting near and suddenly all I could see was black.

I felt a black bag around my head as the person tied my hands as I tried to struggle but it was of no use.

Soon I felt the person dragging me somewhere.

-

That person pushed me awake as I fell asleep in the car.

"Get out." He said in a muffled voice.

"Yes." I answered while stumbling as getting out.

That person held my hand as he took me inside the place and to be honest ot felt somewhat familiar to me.

He pushed me as I fell on the ground.  Soon I felt someone take the covers off.

As they were off my eyes,a literally ""very worried "" Mrs. Lee came to my sight.

"Jihoon! Oh my god! Are you ok?" She asked as she untied the rope on my hands.

What the actual fuck!!! She's the one who brought me here.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked roughly pulling away from her and standing up.

"Oh calm down!" She said.

"Calm down? you're the one who bought me here."  I said.

"Ok then I want you to kill Kwon Hoshi." She said.

"What the actual fuck! Why do you need me? Also don't you dare touch him." I said.

"Why do you care about him?" She asked.

"Cause I love him." I spat at her.

"What the fuck? you love him." She said while grabbing my hair.

"Don't *slap* you *slap* fucking *slap* dare *slap* get in a fucking relationship with him *slap* ." She said as she pushed me on the floor.

"Get the fuck out and come back when you kill him." She said while turning around.

-

My blood was fucking boiling right now I suddenly felt a shooting pain in my stomach as I had the urge to throw up.

Thank god I was in middle of a forest.

The pain in my stomach got worse as I had to limp towards uncle yoongi's house.

"Jihoon? Oh my god! What happened?" He asked as he opened the door and let me inside as I sat on the couch.

Then I told him everything.

"Oh my god! I'll fucking kill her! Also we have to go to the doctor like right now you're getting sick very much nowadays." He said as he stood up.

-

Right now I was laid on the doctor's bed as the doctor got the results ready.

"Mr. Lee." He said while entering inside as uncle Yoongi stood up.

"Yeah." I said while Getting up.

"You're 2 and half months pregnant." He said making my eyes open wide as uncle Yoongi was like what the actual-.

"What????" I asked again.

"Yes Mr. Lee you're pregnant that's why the symptoms were showing and you're not taking care of the baby."

"Jihoon what the fuck?" Uncle Yoongi outbursted at me.

Tears started brimming my eyes as I thought of the day me and soon were drunk.

I just shouldn't have gone out drinking with him. There's a living being inside if me now.

"Uncle." I said but stopped not knowing what to say.

"Jihoon! Answer me, did you?" He asked.

"I a-am in a relationship with Soonyoung." I answered while stammering.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I am sorry, ok? We were drunk and..." I said as I started crying with my head in my hands.

"I'll leave you guys alone now." The doctor said as he started to leave.

"Look Jihoon just tell me what happened, ok?" Uncle Yoongi said while sighing.

"We were drunk , ok -it's we were just-." I said while still crying.

"Look you don't have to cry ok? You should have just told me beforehand." He said while sighing and then hugging me.

I silently sobbed on his shoulder while thinking what if Soonyoung doesn't wants to have a family?

I thought about the possibilities and cried more.

-

(The next day)

I was heading to school right now , I was really scared about Soonyoung , what if he rejects me?

These thoughts filled my head again as tears started filling my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

I even cried myself to sleep last night and ignored all the calls from Soonyoung.

-

Right now I was in the practice room with the others , Soonyoung wasn't here yet.

Suddenly someone came running to the room. I looked up and saw a half sweaty Soonyoung panting leaning on the door frame.

I immediately looked down avoiding his eyes.

Soon I heard footsteps near me as I was playing with my fingers and biting my lips in order to stop the tears coming out.

"Hoonie , baby." He said really calmly while placing a hand on my cheek.

"Hmmm?" I hummed still no looking up.

"Why did you ignored my calls yesterday? What happened baby?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Look at me." He said.

"No," I p

"Why?" I asked pressuring me a bit

"NOTHING HAPPENED!!! OK??" I bursted at him while the tears fell.

He backed away a bit as the others fell silent.

"I am sorry,  please I am." I started whispering.

He soon slowly hugged me while asking in a whisper "Why are you sorry, Hoonie?"

"I am pregnant Soon." I whispered as he pulled away and looked at me.

As he looked at me I started crying more. I knew he never wanted a family.

"OH MY GOD!!! BABY!!!!" He screamed as he picked me up.

"You're not mad?" I asked as he kept me down.

" No baby , Thank you , thank you, thank you , thank you so much." He said with a kiss in every thank you.

'What happened?" Seungcheol asked.

" HE'S PREGENANT I AM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!!!!! " Soon screamed as the others burst into chees.

"Hyung you- I- seokmin hyung, really?" Chan asked as he came to me.

"Yes yes yes." I answered.