|4|

LEE JIHOON

At home I told the lee's about Kwon Soonyoung and you know what I got, they scolded me for not making any progress about the mission.

Gosh!! Fuck them, I sighed as I stood up from the seat I was seated on in my room or more like the servants corner, yes there is a servant's corner in the lee mansion and yes I live in a servant's room, well what would I expect after all  better than to be a nobody it's good to be a servant and when they need a mission to be done I am suddenly an assassin wow! anyways I don't care since it's an everyday thing for me.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door.
"Jihoon, the lee's want to see you in the office". They said.

"Ok, I am coming". I said as I heard the footsteps fading.

-

" Woozi since it's a important mission you're working on, so we decided to give you a room in the upper floor". Mrs. Lee said.

"Mrs. lee better than giving me a room you can give me a computer since I'll be needing personal information if the kwon clan". I said.

"Hmm ok then a computer will be available in your room by tomorrow, now dismiss". She said.

"Yes". I said.

As I turned around I saw chan.

"Mom". He said.

As I began walking he roughly bumped his shoulder into mine.

"Oh my god!!". She said.

"Woozi, how dare you hurt my vaby like that?". She said as she roughly pulled my hair.

"Apologise to him or else you'll be kicked out". She said still pulling on my hair.

"I won't, it's his fault he started it". I said.

"What?". She asked as she used her other hand to slap me across the face.

"You heard it". I said.

"Fuck off!". She said as she threw me on the floor.

"You have 10 minutes pack your stuff and fuck off". She said.

I began walking to my room, I couldn't stay here.

-
I've been wandering in the woods for like half and hour. I need to get to uncle's place before someone finds out.
After a matter of 10 minutes I finally reached the hut. I lightly knocked on the door, the sound of creaking was heard when uncle opened the door.

"Jihoon?". Uncle yoongi asked as he opened as he opened the door.

------------------------
Sorry for the plot twist and short update it's fucking 1a.m. and I have a feeling my mom will come to my room any second but I promise a double update tomorrow.

Love you guys

BYE~~