|6|

LEE JIHOON

"Jihoonie do you want me to let go?". Soonyoung asked as he loosened his grip on me a bit.

"Oh um yeah you can". I said as I blushed as he let me go.

When he was he was holding me I literally felt like my heart will jump out of my chest and I felt a weird but very warm feeling when he was hugging me it felt like a warm protection field.

"So Soonyoung tell me about your past now". I said as I sat cross legged.

"Well I may cry while telling so this time you have to comfort me, ok?". He said.

I just chuckled and nodded.

"So I was 8 at that time when my dad boiled my mother in front of my eyes I was present at that time when that Seohyun burned my mom in front of my eyes but he treats me like I am the price of the world since he knows I don't want to be a heir to him but he threats me if I won't be the heir then he'll kill Sakura our manager she is like a sister to me so I have too, but you know I have one last thing left from my mother for me". He said as he took out a chain with a ring on it soon tears started to drop his eyes too.

So I slowly went towards him and used my hand to wipe his tears away and I slowly abd calmly took him in my embrace as he kept his head on my shoulders and wrapped his hands around my waist. Fuck my hearts ready to win Olympics once again.

"It's ok Soonyoung, it's ok calm down ok? why don't you wear the ring though?". I asked as I slowly caressed his dark black hair.

"I want someone special to place it on my finger". He said in a pouted tone.

"Will you?". He said as he pulled apart but his hands were still on my waist.

"M-me?". I asked.

"Yes Jihoonie you are special to me opening up to you felt like the best thing I feel so light weighted now,please you really are a special person to me."He said.

"O-ok". I said as he took out the ring and gave it too me.

Oh lord my heart is faster than ussain bolt right now and now where the fuck are the butterflies coming from? I really don't remember eating a cocoon ,though oh my god there tickling now which immediately made me smile as I placed the ring on his finger.

"I am glad I opened to you jihoon". He said.

"Me too". I said.

"Oh fuck, the classes". I said remembering about school.

"Calm down we skipped 'em". He said.

"Today's the Last day before summer break anyways". He said.

"Oh". Was the only thing I said.

"So why did you get kicked out because of chan?". He asked.

Then I explained him why because your Sakura-nim is lazy at 1:40 a.m.

"Oh my god you get kicked out because of that". He said.

"Yeah". I said.

"Why am I even friends with chan?". He asked.

"That only you know". I said.

"Anyways jihoon you wanna go to the café near school?". He asked me.

Oh god these fucking butterflies are tickling me again making me smile immediately.

"Yeah". I said excitedly.

"Let's go then". He said as he chuckled.

Now that I don't have to kill him maybe it's great to know more about him. I thought as I smiled and began walking.

-------------------

Double update hopes ohmy god its literally 1:47 a.m. and I can't sleep so I am here rather writing my other books which are not updated in 3457533 years lol if any of you read them then I promise I'll update them.
Also school starts in 1 week oh well r.i.p me also*part 2* upcoming chapters will mostly be fluff.

LOVE YOU GUYS
BYE~~