|10|

LEE JIHOON

What uncle said about Lee clan , are those things even true? Or are those are just rumours but even if they are true then who was the original heir to clan? I want to know I mean it just doesn't make any sense like how is there supposed to another heir it just doesn't makes sense.

Suddenly my phone rang...

10:10Soonyoungie♡ Calling

Accept/Decline
-
Accept/Decline

"Hello Soonyoung? " I asked as he picked up the call.

"Hello Jihoonie, how are you? "He said.

I sighed another random call.
"I am fine,you? " I asked him.

"Great also I wanted to ask if you want to go out for a drink tonight? " He said.

"A drink huh? Well it's not like we're underage or something right? " I said.

"Aww come on Hoonie! Who cares? " He said.

"Hoonie? also ok then I'll come." I said.

"Yaay! Thank you Hoonie." He said.

"You're welcome, well it's 6 p.m now I'll meet you at 8 ok? " I said.

"Fine, bye-bye." He said.

"Bye." I said.

"Uncle I am going out tonight with a friend I maybe late, ok? " I said as I went in the kitchen where he was.

"Oh a friend? Who is it? ." He asked.

"Well his a friend from school so yeah." I said.

"Ok then don't be too late and be safe." He said while getting out of the kitchen and going to his room.

"Ok." I said while going in my room.

-
It was 8:05 and I was currently in the place, it was packed full of people getting wasted and half of them grinding on each other.

Tsk tsk, these people, I know half those will get laid tonight especially the ones who are probably grinding and hitting on the ones who "accidentally" touched their butt.

Now where the hell is Soonyoung anyways?!

"Hi Hoonie." He said making me turn around cause I already know it's him.

"Soonyoung! What took you so long I thought you'd be with me if you would've I maybe won't have been stopped outside thinking I was a teenager." I said.

"Sorry it took 10 minutes to fight the people outside asking them if they send a kid back home." He said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Yeah? So you had a mind that i'd be stopped outside." I asked.

He just nodded.

"So let's go have a drink." He said while dragging me to the bar.

"Hello I am Taeyong and I'll be your server for tonight." A man said as we sat on our chairs.

"Hello Taeyong I am Soonyoung and he is Jihoon." Soonyoung said pointing to me as I waved at him.

"So what would you guys like to drink? " He asked us.

"Two bottles of soju please." Soonyoung said.

"Coming right up." He said.

Loud music was blasting in the place as we were seated on the bar around me people were making out, getting wasted and having lap dances, this place sure is amusing isn't it?

"Two bottles of soju for both of you,1
enjoy your drink guys." Taeyong said as he kept the bottles on the table and went away.

"Oh well cheers Hoonie! " Soonyoung said raising his bottle high.

"Cheers Soonyoung! " I said as I clinked our bottles together.

-
It's been 1 hour since we've been drinking and to be honest I couldn't keep track of what was happening around me I guess I am already drunk.

I saw Soonyoung having his fourth bottle, I guess? As three empty soju bottles were around him and he seemed pretty tipsy to me.

It was my third also suddenly Soonyoung started singing "LIPSTICK CHATEAU WINE BIT COLOUR!!!! OH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! " the hell is wrong with him? But soon I had to so I sang "WINE CHAMPANE SHOWER WITH BUBBLES OH YEAH! YEAH YEAH."

"Jihoon, look at me." Soonyoung said making me look at him.

"Wha-*hiccup* what is it?" I asked.

"I wanted to tell you that-."Soonyoung said as I went more closer to him.

"What?" I asked as our breaths literally touched our faces.

"I love you JIhoon." He said.

(This paragraph may be a bit disturbing so If you don't like that kinda stuff so skip this parah)

"You do?" I asked tilting my head as I crashed my lips onto his, he picked me up and placed me on his lap as I put my arms around his neck deepening the kiss as I pushed my tongue in his mouth then I heard him moan in the kiss making me more turned on he slid his arms around my waist as he pushed his tounge in my mouth not accepting the fact that I was winning. He started a fight of dominance.

The kiss went from hot and passionate to a really really sloppy one right now our teeth were clashing and I am sure there were bruises on my lips, right now the hot breaths of each other we were taking in were getting slower as he finally won the fight as he pulled away.

"Let's continue this somewhere else." Soonyoung said.

UNKNOWN

"Looks like jihoon has finally found his love." The person said eyeing the couple in action.

-------------------
Hello there tell me you liked the chapter please I know a make out scene was random but oh well.

Anyways see you in next chapter.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE~~