|25|

(you know why I changed all the covers? there's a surprise at the end💖💖)

LEE JIHOON

Mission milee

- cheoliee✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

why the fuck are y'all spamming me?- OH WAIT. S o it's a mission gc,, oooh about who?

-haohao可爱

-wait lemme guess hmm... milee is chan and sakura?

-☆.。.:*Hannie

Shut up I know you were awake and reading the earlier messages

-haohao可爱  

You got me

jihoon

Anyways y'all are they really not gonna pay attention like literally  12 people in front of them are in their phones and they're really not paying any attention???

++bookwan

that's true love you hoes when y'all ever..

宝宝

Will you all get to the point of why we're in the same room but still talking in a gc smh really

Jagisoon♡♡

We're here to talk about chan and sakura and did Y'ALL SE WHEN CHAN PECKED HER CHEEK LIKE I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!

gyuuuu

HE PECKED HER CHEEKKKKKKKKK??!!!! OH MY GOD WONUUU HYUNG!!!

Wonu

Yes gyu?

Jagisoon♡ ♡

will y'all shut up!! LET US GET TO THE FREAKING POINTTTT!!!

jihoon 

yes thank you baby, now as you can see that they both stopped talking and they are looking into each others' eyes so i'll FUCKKING KILL Y'ALL  if anybody made a  sound or moved I know they gonna kiss any second don-

I stopped typing as everyone looked up from their phones.

"ACHOO!!!" Seokmin shot up from his laying position, yeah he was the only one who din't join the chat except for josh hyung but he was just reading the messages.

He looked over to see everybody looking at him so he looked panicked.

"Nice? , Achoo nice?" He said with a unsure face.

i looked over to chan and sakura, they were literally sitting meters apart, their face flushed bright red.

"Damnit." I muttered to myself.

Jihoon

SEOKMIN!!!!!!

minnie

-Y-yes hyung?

  -☆.。.:*Hannie