|20|

LEE JIHOON

"So mind telling me why you all are here?" Uncle Yoongi asked.

"Well," I started.

"We are planning to get out of the underworld." I said.

"You think that it is easy?" He asked.

"Obviously not, uncle." I said.

"Why though?" He asked.

"Why though? what do you mean by that we can't let our babies grow up here." Soonyoung said.

"You must have a plan then." He said.

"Not really but in six months it's my due date and that day Soonyoung's gonna be declared the heir of the Kwon clan so we might do something that day." I said.

"Don't," He stated.

"Don't run away that day,someone is waiting for you jihoon that day." He said.

"What who?" I asked.

He sighed "I guess it's time to tell you."

"Tell me what, uncle?" I asked.

"Jihoon,"

"Lee Hakyeon and Lee Jang (I don't remember if I wrote her name in the previous chapters so) are not your real parents." He said.

Bitch.

Soonyoung looked at me, Chan stood up and Seokmin's eyes widened so freaking much.

"Rea-lly." I said with a hiccup cause whenever I am shocked I get a hiccup.

"Yes, your real parents are in the underground prison they are there from years,  Lee Jang took you away from her you were supposed to be the real heir but she took you away and locked your real parents but your real parents have news of the outside world, they have contact with your father's brother that means your uncle, he has been following you since." He said.

MY MIND CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

Soonyoung slowly bounced his legs like he is burping a baby, his hands ran over mine as he back hugged me fully.

"Jihoon," He whispered really softly.

"Hmm?" I asked as my head was in my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked while looking up.

Soon tears started flowing on my cheeks, I can't take this I had the right to know but he kept it a secret all along.

"We will be in the other room." Seungcheol said as everyone except Chan and Seokmin stayed.

The tears flowed and flowed, I turned towards Soonyoung and wrapped my arms around his neck while sobbing on his neck.

"Shhh it's ok calm down." He said while completely taking me in his embrace.

"Jihoon I am sorry for not tling you before, your mom she said to only tell you once you have found someone you love." He said.

"So- imagine if i never met soonyoung then you would have never told me?" I sobbed.

"No it's not like-." Uncle yoongi stopped.

"I am sorry jihoon look i promised your mom and i would never break that." He said as soonyoung put me on his side.

"Is there anything else?" I quitely asked while looking down.

"Well there's 2 things i don't know if I should tell you one of them." He said.