|26|

LEE JIHOON

(Ok so y'all I skipped the time to the day soon's gonna be declared the hier that means today is hoon's due date)

"Jihoon hyung! Jihoon hyung no no don't don't -ouch ouch." Mingyu said as I was hitting him with a bottle.

It wasn't this poor boy's fault I was just so annoyed at everything this just felt like hell I felt so so so uncomfortable, I actually was getting frustarated at my situation.

It was currently 2a.m. we were at  uncle yoongi's and by we I meant everyone including , uncles taeyong, hobi and jaehyun.

Sakura was at kwon clan since she's the manager

Little minhyung too was here too.

Everyone was discussing everything again.

"Ok so let's discuss 1 last time before seokmin, chan and I go to the lee's ok?" Uncle taeyong said as everyone gathered around him.

"Ok so chan, we'll go now and we have to wait 5 hours before entering."

"Well just for precaution incase if they don't go yet cause it's just 2 am and everything starts at 10 ."

"Only for family chan, it's only for family it starts at 10 fot the guests it's 2." Soon said.

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS NOW??" Chan asked.

"It's ok chan it's fine, if it's 2 then that means we have a lot of time." Uncle taeyong said.

"Seungkwan and jeonghan, how is everything? do you have all connections to the hospital?" Uncle asked.

"Yes, actually we even prepared the doctors we called tbem yesterday to conform everything you guys just have to call and we'll settle everything." Jeonghan hyung said.

"Then, hansol and hao you guys know how to enter the kwon building  from the backside's right?"

"Yes we do if anything happens we'll be ready." They said.

"Wonwoo and cheol you guys have every weapons in control right?"

"Yes we got everything steady."

"Jisoo, yoongi hyung and hobi hyung keep your phones ready i'll call y'all as soon as we get out."

They nodded.

"Chan-ah What about sakura, does she have any connection with you?"

"Yes actually I talked to her and everything is fine there everyone is still wondering where hoshi is though?"

"Ah he's busy like come on man why do they care sure it's a party about him but he's not available at the moment pfft." I said.

"Ok?" Chan said.

"Hmm, rest for a few hours everyone i'll wake everyone up when it's time." Uncle taeyong said.

"Rest? I can't even lay down properly these babies are killing me." I said.

Jun and mingyu sighed, as they layed down on the floor with wonwoo and minghao.

"Baby~ it's ok it'll be over soon like very soon, then we'll have our two angels with us." Soonyoung said while kissing me on the cheek.

"You shut up this is all because of you, you- you uneducated man couldn't you use condoms?" I pointed my finger at him while squinting my eyes.

"It's ok jihoon calm down, it happens it'll be over soon I promise." Uncle jaehyun said as he took a chair beside me and sat on it with a sleeping minhyung in his hands.