Anthony and Sarah Meet Again

"More struggles", Sarah whispered. 

Upon hearing the invitation to the anniversary party, Sarah's stomach started to fill itself with butterflies. She knew that she had nothing to wear. This wasn't like Rhonda's costume party; this was different. Sarah had to wear evening clothes. A dress, or trousers and a top. Plus a jacket or cardigan to keep warm from the bitter cold. 

Sarah didn't sleep well that night and when morning came, Sarah still couldn't take her mind off this situation. 

As she walked to PS18, Sarah bumped into a familiar figure. "Anthony!" 

"Hello, Sarah", he greeted warmly. "Off to school?" He then noticed her frown. "Still haven't got anything to wear for a special occasion?"  

Sarah nodded in reply. 

"I'll tell you what. I'll meet you outside PS18 and I'll take you to the mall. You can tell me what it's for on the way". 

---

The school bell rang and in a hurry, Sarah dashed out the door, beginning to scan for Anthony. Freya and Clare tagged along behind her. 

"Sarah", Clare asked her friend, "who are we waiting for?"

"I have a friend called Anthony. He's going to help us find dresses for the Hillwood Girls party", she replied. 

At that moment, Anthony came up towards the group with a huge smile on his face. "You two must be Freya and Clare", he said as he approached Clare for a hand shake. 

"Made-up to meet ya", Freya replied excitedly as Anthony approached to shake hers. 

"So, are you ready for another mall trip?" 

"Yes!" the trio cried and off they went.