Helga and Arnold Fight

In the hallway, there was also little joy. Behind the festive lights, the loud music and the echoes of laughter, Helga and Arnold where having an argument about their relationship.

Helga was in a mad mood since she her Dad, Big Bob, discovered their relationship after she came back late from their date last week and Arnold was trying to figure something out. But Helga didn't like him interfering.

"You've been saying that five stinking times, Arnold-o! Geez, when will you learn to quit?"

"Well at least I'm trying to be supportive", Arnold snapped.

"I know you are but — but —" Helga was lost for words. She didn't know what to say anymore.

"But what?"

"But, I don't want to be like this.

"I'm scared, Arnold. I know Bob will not approve and I'll be grounded for another week. Honestly, I don't care.

"I — I — I —"

Arnold smiled at her and all was given. He gave his girlfriend with a tender kiss and together, the pair were lost in their own world. They couldn't hear anything.

Not even the noise of the door opening. Sarah walked back into the gymnasium, in floods of tears, heading towards the Learning Support Department. She didn't want to interact with anyone or do anything. She just wanted to be alone but someone was following her.