Elk Island

"Here's Pataki!"

Helga stood in front Cassandra, blocking her path.

Sarah smiled when she saw Helga. How did she know where they were?

Suddenly, more people turned up: Gerald, Eugenie, Nadine, Lila (much to Sarah's surprise), Abner, Phil and Gertie. And they were all charging towards Cassandra. Cassandra panicked and she tried to escape from the group.

However in the process, she accidentally let go of Sarah's arm and in a flash, her step daughter ran away.

Sarah ran into the woodland with Gerald and Eugenie following behind her. At first, she didn't notice that they were next to her but when she saw Gerald, Sarah stopped.

"Gerald, you have to go back and save the others. Phoebe, Rhonda and Arnold are in the fort".

"Right", Gerald replied. "Helga can use some back up!"

"I'll carry on with Sarah. We'll get her off the Island as soon as we can", said Eugenie.

"Be careful, Gerald", said Sarah. "Cassandra will try to hurt anyone inside".

Arnold's P.O.V.

I was distraught to see Sarah being taken away. She wasn't lying about her step mother and sisters; they were very cruel.

To have her happiness taken away was so heartbreaking. She was very happy with Grandma, Grandpa, Mum and Dad. Now, she was back to square one. I felt so guilty.

My mind was circling with words and emotions. I should have been with her. I should have been helping her. I should have been comforting her.

I collapsed onto the ground and began to cry. I didn't want Sarah to go but there was nothing I could do.

"Arnold, you did everything you could"; it was Phoebe. Although what she said was true but her words could not comfort me.

I didn't dare to look at Rhonda either. It was at that point when I said, "I didn't know what to do".

Suddenly, we heard cries; they were coming from the fort. The entrance to be exact. They were loud; screams, yells and words. Very loud words.

I looked up to see the open door. Running inside where Sarah's step sisters'. They were only two of them, since the third was nowhere to be seen.

The first Sister was being chased by Lila and Gerald. The second was captured by Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma had her fly flap in her hand for protection; much to Grandpa's disapproval.

Standing behind the open door was Nadine who held her jar full of bugs and spiders. She unleashed the beasts to take down the henchmen. One by one, all of them came out of the jar and crawling toward them.

But, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Helga running towards the girls and me. She pushed herself away from the henchmen; however, someone grabbed her waist and attempted to drag Helga away. It was William Hart. I gasped in horror and tried to release myself from my capturer.

I was panicking as my girlfriend was being bullied. She attempted to defend herself but she too had little success.

Suddenly, I saw Lila. She came towards Helga and William. William managed to catch her but before he could do anything —

POW 💥

— Lila punched William's jawline. Her punch must of hurt; William fell to the ground and he was unconscious.