-25 || Mistakes Are Made

────── 〔✿〕──────

────── 〔✿〕──────

xxv. TWENTY-FIVE

MISTAKES ARE MADE

────── 〔✿〕──────

             BELLATRIX LESTRANGE WAS ANGRY AGAIN. It wasn't too much of an achievement to get her into such a state, since she had taken to acting rather aggressively on most occasions since breaking out of Azkaban. Nonetheless, it made Melora feel uneasy.

     "Where is she?" her mother was screaming to a group of people surrounding her. "What have you done?"

     "N-nothing, we-"

     "She's missing!" she cried out again.

     The people that had gathered in what Melora could recognise as her home, Malfoy Manor, were all unidentifiable. However, her mother was incredibly angry with them, and pulled out her wand to aim it at each individual person. They tensed at the touch of the tip of her wand, and breathed a heavy sigh as she lowered it and moved onto the next person.

     "What did you do with her? You knew she wasn't coming, one of you did something! Where is she? Explain to me where she is!" Bellatrix was repeatedly yelling, but no one had any answer.

     After receiving no information, the woman began firing spells left and right, either at people or around them. Furniture began collapsing, some knocking into people, some just shattering the items they contained. The few people she decided to attack were sent flying backwards into walls, knocking them out cold. Bellatrix did end up setting fire to several objects in the room, although it seemed quite likely that she had been aiming to send the flames towards the people.

     "She is supposed to be here," Bellatrix hissed at those whom she had managed to severely injure. "I want to know where she is. TELL ME!"

────── 〔✿〕──────

          To say that Melora wanted to stay as far away from her mother as possible would not be a statement to be judged. Anyone in her situation would most likely feel the same way, and therefore couldn't blame her for feeling the need to escape. Desiring safety wasn't often frowned upon, anyway.

     Apparently, she'd screamed at some point during her state of dreaming, since both Fred and George now sat before her, in a room that she had not ever been in before, with worry smudged across their faces. She supressed another scream when she noticed them, which only made each of them laugh.