Chap.2 "Rebuilding The West Coast"

Rebuilding the West Coast was not entirely easy as most people roamed freely, I was still implementing more reforms and programs to combat the aftermath. Captain Vance, Leader of the Conscripts was putting his men to work on street and building repair while I worked on plumbing and forging. Everyone in the whole country was working and volunteering to help rebuild, One of my first programs was the Industrialization Act Of Olympia. Olympia was in a war torn like state that it existed on the Puget Sound, Most cities like Olympia for example Halo City, Oregon and Republic, Washington were in very bad shape. In the usual cases, I would keep getting reports of pocket or scattered divisions of Combine metro police or synths attacking cities or outposts. Our divisions which were made up of a conglomerate that were Silver Legionnaires, Resistance Conscripts, and 555th Combat Engineer Brigades, I was a little frightened by the Combine groups due to where they could be heading next but I decided to let the Air force to have a piece of them.

Along the shores that I walked of the Puget Sound and Pacific, I couldn't help but noticed that there were more people living on the shores who would greet me and the Legion. Most would come up to me and always asked questions about of how we were all going to live, I could only reply with the respect of saying the truth. The Truth will always hurt no matter what it is and it will set you free, I would always keep saying that phrase and it would make everyone happy. But in due time, Salem, Republic, and Kalispell would be rebuilt. I was still thinking of what should be the new American flag instead of the Legions flag, I told Kirkland to draw me up some designs for the new flag, He then reported to me with three designs. One was made by the Legion, One was made by the Resistance Conscripts and the last one made by the 555th Combat Engineers Brigade and there was one fourth one made by a group calling themselves the "Enclave". The fourth group was made up of fans from the Fallout franchise video games, My thoughts of the game fans are pretty much Boy Scout like fans who want to be apart of the Legion.

I thought nothing of the Materialized Enclave group but they were more than welcomed into the Legion but I was not so sure about having them as a paramilitary organization, I meant with the leader of the Enclave one Saturday afternoon on November 10, 2025. The mans name was Jonathan Augustus Eden, He stood 5,12 with Grayish-Bluish eyes and with Jet Black Hair. Jackson had proposed to actually bring the Enclave into a reality, I told him that I would think about it but it was all up in the air. But now, I wanted to focus on the new flag and what it was going to be like, The flags that were presented were almost immediately after I requested upon them. There was one flag that was dedicated to the 555th Combat Engineers Brigade which I liked and adopted it, Most of the other flags were in the process of being made while I focused on rebuilding the Coast.

I still wanted to know of what became of the East so I asked Dr. Kliener to reinstall a radar station in the northeastern side of Kalispell, Until then, I was confident that reconstruction was best in order to begin a slight rebirth of America.