Chapter.27 "New Standard Issued Weapons?"

I awoke again to only find myself in a deep dark void, it felt so real that I almost wanted to pinch myself but, I was restrained like I didn't have full control over my body. Then came a sharp bright light in front of me, it seemed so far away from me that this place whatever the hell it was, it was big. A familiar low sounding gravelly voice in an echo said: "Time, President Hunter?", the voice took another deep breath and at the same time exhaled: "Is is it really that time again, it seems as if you've only just arrived here in this spectrum of reality, I am here to inform you of some captivating offers for your services, though not ordinarily to contemplate them but these are remarkable times hmm?". The voice soon reveals itself and its none other than the Blue Suited Menace, he walked up to me and said: "Rather than offer you the illusion of freedom of will, I will take the liberty of deciding for you if and when your time manifests before you again. I do apologize of what must seem to you an capricious imposition President Hunter, but, I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of.....well I really not in my jurisdiction to say......in the mean time, this is where I get off.", then he tighten his tie and walked straight back into the bright light. This made me sprang up out of my seat and on to the damn floor, I could've sworn that it was real rather than just a dream, later it all turned out to be a Lucid Dream in which you have control of the dream but in whatever the hell I just went through wasn't anything like a Lucid Dream at all. I sat back up and looked at my watch which read 9:00 AM, I muttered to myself silent in frustration as I was an early mornin' riser rather than a sleep in person, but I put it aside and looked out the window at the military convoy as most were packing in order to proceed to Richmond. I paced around thinking of what in the devil is the Blue Suited Menaces agenda, I wanted to know more about his meaning of who he works for and why he's wanting to help me in all of this mess, whatever he has planned in store is probably in very much our favor or its very sinister.

To be honest, as President and Lieutenant Colonel of the Marine Corps, Chief of the Silver Legion, and Commandant of the 555th Combat Engineers Battalion, I know that another war is going to happen between the Alliance and the Universal Union. I know the Combine will try again as they've never stopped before in their efforts to defeat the United States or the whole world, I also have premonition dreams which detail future events that will dawn and there is no point in wasting time to stop these events but rather to let it happen. There came an idea in my mind that involved the types of weapons we were currently using was indeed a mix of 1900s-present which was a weird mixture and different calibers, however most of them were still in excellent condition, before I head out to Richmond, I will have to delay it for a few hours as most of my staff are on their way there except for some of the latest development in arms for the army. The munitions advisers came in and laid out over 7-20 proposals for new designs for infantry weapons, most of the weapons were in fact meant for law enforcement including home defence purposes but I accepted those which had done best in testing. Only seven designs will be listed here in order:

Weapon Design NO.1: Smith And Wesson M1940 Light Rifle Semi-Automatic.

1: Smith And Wesson M1940 Light Rifle Semi-Automatic