Chapter.26 "Re-organizing The Government"

I woke up in Maleter's tank and wanted to get out into the open air, the inside of the tank was cooler as Maleter had an air conditioner installed inside of it which was revolutionary for a tank this old, I opened the entrance hatch and looked around. As I smelled the air in Charleston, it was the sense of freedom and purity of perfection, but I had to focus on the next step to reviving this great nation and it's traditions and that next step is reorganizing the current government, the army, and the navy. The first step of reorganization would begin with the army, the army is fractured with now three armies existing, the Silver Legionaries, the Lambda Resistance, and finally just the United States Army. I would have to rebuild the whole army, since most have agreed with me that the Legionaries have preformed well with Guerrilla Warfare just like the Irish Republican Army, the Silver Legion would have to take the role as the national army. It has been over 200 years since the formation of the United States Army but America needed a "Second Continental" Army that would use Guerrilla tactics against the Universal Unions troops, the map of the whole United States would also have to be redrawn as new states would enter the union, most states would end up changing their name though most battleships would be named after their original name. But as someone had yelled to me in vain, I ran towards them and found a ghastly scene, we were near a coffee shop which two trees were in front of the entrance. The block reminded me of a 50s type era street corner with a hint of blackberry in the air, anyways, what I saw was a gutted corpse with several pentagrams on it. I immediately called over some assistance with the help of a company of IRA men, the company was lead by J.J. O'Connell one of Collins men from the Donnelly Division, O'Connell was an eccentric man with a big heart for allies and harsh treatment towards enemies but a fare man. Then the Big Fellow General Collins came to me with a document of the cults, most of the cults were stationed here at this location, he wanted to know of what we should do to them, I told him to relay this order and the order was to torture them in the most horrific ways and give them the bullet to the head. Collins was a bit reluctant at this but he agreed saying that any cult that commits a crime shall be destroyed along with anyone who has connection to these cults, the IRA would unconditionally help me in my effort to revive this great nation, all of the Anti-American scum will be carried off and executed.

Generals Michael Collins, Eoin O'Duffy, Emmett Dalton, Richard Mulcahy, J.J. O'Connell, and Cathal Brugha escorted me with a few Silver Legionaries to the capitol building in Charleston. General of the Armies and Greater American Caesar Douglas MacArthur was waiting for me including Darlington, Starbanner, Kirkland, Johnson, and the whole cabinet. MacArthur was giving a speech announcing a crackdown on domestic enemies of this country, I also announced that the Greater Gaelic Republican Confederation and the Neu Greater Germanic Reich has joined into the Axis Commonwealth Of Independent Fascist Nations. General and President of the Greater Gaelic Republican Confederation Michael Collins and Fuhrer of the Neu Greater Germanic Reich Hans Strasser joined us in this galant crusade against evil in this world, I had talks with the Left wing National Bolsheviks and Strasserists to unite the American People in this fight against cults and secret organizations. As I got up and shake MacArthurs hand, I told the whole nation to remain calm and report any cult activity to the Silver Legion and remain on guard, Douglas and his adjutant Winfield B. Haines were discussing relations with the Universal Union and opening the way of diplomacy for the Combine. More news had reached me about the Combine, in their home world, it was utter chaos since the toppling of their totalitarian party, most units of the Combine such as Overwatch and Metrocops became disgruntled and question their advisors calling them rats and hoodlums. I noticed that Kleiner was trying to make the life extension pills more durable but he was having no luck and most could only live to 150, I was most admirable to set a plan in so that I could and everyone could achieve eternal life. I discussed it with Collins who was in a boyish mood, he said to me in his cork accent: "Well, do we all want to live forever, I mean I would want to fore the life of ole Éireann, but, I don't know, I guess we will have to see about of what sort of monstrosities that come out of this mess", I said to him with a joking matter: "I also think so kind of like Superman or some super hero out of a childhood fantasy", he responded: "And who will you marry?", I said: "A good ole fashion girl". We both laughed and marched inside the capitol building, the building inside was so clean inside that it's almost unbelievable of how clean it was.