🖤25🖤

⚠️WARNING - Graphic violence will be depicted in this chapter.
If blood bothers you, please do not read.⚠️

"Sir, it's good to have you home," smiled Namjoon, bowing his body a full ninety degrees as the elder Min walked into the foyer of the large house.

"Where's my son," mumbled the older man. He removed his coat and it was promptly taken by Jeong Hwa, whose eyes were also darting around looking for his own son.

Namjoon straightened, a smile still on his face.  "They're out at the moment.  Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No.  I'll call him myself.  Can't even be home to greet his own father.  Never mind, I'm not calling him.  I'm tired from the flight."  Min Joon Ji muttered and fussed as he moved towards his study that was located on the main floor of the house.  "Jeong Hwa."

"Yes, sir?"

"Contact Hoseok.  I don't feel like calling my own son.  He's probably out making a mess again anyway.  I'll expect an update soon."  Joon Ji waved a tired hand at his body guard and closed the study door behind him. 

Jeong Hwa immediately obeyed and removed his phone from his pocket.  After pulling up Hoseok's contact information he hit the call button and calmly waited for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok felt his pocket virbrate as he stood next to Yoongi and Jieun.  They had just reached the location given to Jieun by Lee and were trying to figure out some way to go in without all of them ending up dead somehow.  Hoseok removed his phone from his pocket and stepped away from the other two.  He frowned as his father's name appeared on the screen.

"Yes?"  His voice was low as he tried to remain quiet.

"Where are you?"

"Out," responded Hoseok curtly.

"The Boss is looking for Yoongi.  Bring him home immediately."

Hoseok looked over at his friend and he frowned as he replied, "I can't do that right now."

"Why not?  Hoseok, what's going on?  You're being quiet."

"I can't really talk now.  I'm sorry.  I'll call later."  He quickly hung up the call and returned to Yoongi's side.

"Who was that," mumbled Yoongi, looking over at him slowly.

"Your dad wants you home." 

Yoongi snickered and shook his head.  "Since when have I ever been obedient?" 

Jieun was only half-listening to their conversation.  Somewhere inside that large abandoned building were her friends.  She felt anxious and scared. Her heart was racing and her palms were clammy. She felt something grip her shoulders and taking a deep breath she leaned into the hands a bit.

"We'll get them out," said Yoongi softly.

"I hope we aren't too late," whispered Jieun, staring across the road to the old warehouse.

"How are we going to do this," said Hoseok, checking to see how much ammo was in his gun.

Yoongi chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment and walked a few steps in front of Jieun and Hoseok. He stood quietly, staring through narrowed eyes at the warehouse. His mind was running a mile a minute. He couldn't just send Jieun in there unprotected. He also didn't have the weaponry or manpower to full on attack the place. Lee probably had the place fully guarded. If they barged in, it would be suicide. If he sent Jieun in with the notebook in hopes Lee would keep his word, it would be suicide. He knew the mob boss wouldn't keep his word anyway. However, now knowing Taehyung was his brother made him feel a strange sort of obligation to save him. He grimaced at the pain seeping into his head as he tried to work out different scenarios, none of which seemed to end with everyone surviving.