Ch. 2

Michael's POV

After we got back from the signing I ordered some pepperoni pizza and started playing some video games. Calum and Ash joined in. Luke...well Luke was off in his own world probably thinking about those girls or penguins or something. All I know is the brunette seemed like a bitch and the blonde seemed okay I guess. I don't know I just...idk I wasn't really focused and I was really fucking cranky since I had to wake up at 5 in the morning. Oh well. Right now we're playing 'Call of Duty' and Cal Pal here isn't doing so hot. I on the other hand AM A BEAST AT THIS GAME. Ash is okay I guess. By 9:00 me and the boys were bored with video games and decided to go out and do something. So we decided on the club. At the club we had a few shots, a couple girls grinded on us (which we enjoyed ;)) and we danced until 2:00 a.m. We got home at 3:00 mostly because Cal was the least drunk of us all and he drives the slowest. When we got home we literally passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until 2 in the afternoon. WE DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO PARTY.

Grace's POV

The day after the signing I checked twitter and noticed that at around 3:00 today 5sos followed me and Mags, all except Michael. Oh well, he was giving me a death glare yesterday anyway so it didn't really bother me. I took a shower and threw some leggings and a green blouse on along with a cute pair of brown strappy sandals. I called Maggie and told her to get her butt over here because we had to go shopping for our friend Lauren's wedding. She was getting married to THE NIALL HORAN OF ONE DIRECTION! She told us that she couldn't choose a 'Maid of Honor' between us because we were like her sisters. So basically she picked both of us to be the 'MAID'S of Honor'. My partner to walk down the aisle was Harry and Maggie had Liam. Me and Harry are pretty much best friends. He's like a brother to me, the brother I never had.