Ch. 16

(a/n sorry if the timeline seems off or random it's all fiction so yea...love ya💕 keep reading)

*CHRISTMAS TIME!!*

Luke's POV

Ashton and Grace started dating in like May or June so they've been together for 6 or 7 months now. I'm so happy for them! I think I'm turning into a fangirl or should I say fanboy because I made up a ship name, edits, and a bunch of other things. This is scary. (The ship name is Aace.) Right now me and Maggie are on our way to Grace's apartment where we're having a Christmas party. All the boys and their girlfriends are going, of course, but a few of Grace's old friends are coming too. I heard the 1D boys are also going. I'm so excited right now!

Grace's POV

Tonight I'm having the biggest Christmas party I've ever had. Mostly because I've never had one before. My friend Neh is flying in from Korea with her bf Luhan. Lauren, Niall, and some of my friends from grade school/high school are coming too. Ashy came over a little bit ago to help me put up the tree, mistletoe, other decorations, and make snacks and drinks. I'm so excited! Luke and Maggie arrived early so they could help set up. "Hey guys!" Luke exclaimed. "Hey Lucas!" I smiled. "Maggie!!!" I yelled. I hadn't seen her since the tour ended. "Gracie! Omg I missed you! How've you been girl?" "Great! Did you hear? Me and Ashton are dating!! So what's up with you?" Maggie looked so happy. "Grace me and Luke got engaged!" "WHAT! OMG MAGGIE CONGRATULATIONS! When's the wedding? You need a dress! And traditional wedding things! I'm totally gonna have to-" "Grace it's not until next year!" "Oh oh, ok well we have time but we need to start planning!" I was so happy for her! Everyone arrived about 2 hours later and I started some music. Calum started some 'Truth or Dare' in the living room with 1D. Of course everyone eventually joined in when Calum was dared to kiss Louis. I'm sure he enjoyed it ;). Me and Ash sat on the couch with our drinks and watched the silliness go on. "Hey Grace...truth or dare?" Harry asked me. I thought about it. "Truth." "Okay. Is it true that you and Ashton are dating? If so I dare you to make out for five minutes." Shit Harry. Gosh why did he have to fucking say that. Well here goes. "The truth is", I looked at Ash, "We're dating." Everyone cheered and we smiled. "Now you've gotta kiss!" Neh yelled. I laughed and leaned in. He caressed my face and brought me even closer. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. He asked for entrance and I allowed him. The five minutes were up but we still kept kissing. Lauren was the one who broke us apart by yelling "TIMES UP! If you want to continue get a room!" We stopped and then smiled at each other. The game continued until it turned into 20 questions.