Ch. 11

Grace's POV

Right now at this moment in time I am with Michael on our date. I ordered some mushroom ravioli which is DELICIOUS and Mikey ordered some salmon with gnocchi. We tasted each other's dish and it was kinda cute. Then we got creme brûlée to share and that was even better. Gosh he looks so cute. Then he said something that totally pulled me out of my current thoughts.

Michael's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I was taking the chance. All of a sudden her phone started ringing. Shit. Maybe it's her mom or Maggie or someone really important. I just hope it's not Ash.

Grace's POV

It was Ash. He wanted to know how I was and stuff like that. I told him I was currently on the date with Michael and I had to go. He then proceeded to ask me out. I told him I would call him back later.

Ashton's POV

Shit Ash why the fuck would you do that. Ugh why. I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have taken the chance. I just want to die. She'll never love me. What was I thinking!!

Michael's POV

"Who was that?" I asked. I had to know. "Ashton...why?" Shit. Just the person who would ruin it for me. Gosh this never should've happened. I never should've taken the chance. DAMMIT. "Oh just curious. So will you go out with me?" "Michael I don't know I just don't know. I'm sorry Mikey. Tonight was perfect thank you for everything. I have to go now." She smiled and got up to leave before I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "No you're not leaving here until you give me an answer. Now will it be yes or no?"