Ch. 15

*the tour is now over and the boys are back in Australia*

Ashton's POV

Apparently Mikey is trying to get Emma to go on tour with us next year. Honestly I don't really like Emma. I mean she's nice and all but because of the fact that she cheated with Michael on Grace I just don't like her. Apparently Grace and Emma used to be friends and then something happened between them. I don't know what though. "Hey Gracie" I said with a smile. "Hey Smash. What's up?" "Nothing much except that I'm talking to my favorite girl..." I said hopeful. "Aww Ashy-kins. Well I was actually hoping you would like to go somewhere with me?" "Really where?" I was hoping it would be somewhere nice but fun. Maybe the beach? God I hope so. I haven't been to the beach in ages. "Well there's sand, an ocean, and the sunshine...we're going to the beach! So go get ready I'll come to pick you up in about 10 minutes." I hung up the phone and got ready. She picked me up 10 minutes later. When we got there she had short shorts on and a cute 'Unicorns are Real' shirt and I was wearing an old Ohio State shirt and some swim trunks. "Let's go!" She was so happy to be there. And so was I. We splashed each other probably ten times and then swam around and enjoyed the water. She left the water and began to tan on the sand after changing into a lime green bikini. She looked to good. All I could think about was her and me dating, becoming serious, and then have a future together. But I'm not going to continue thinking that so I'm just gonna think about today and how good it's been. But I also wanna know what happened between her and Emma.

Grace's POV

"So...I have a question..." I was scared, curious, and hopeful at the same time. "Sure Ash what's up?" He seemed nervous. "What happened between you and Emma?" The question I really didn't want to hear. "I'm only gonna say this once. Basically we used to be really good friends until one day we just stopped talking altogether. Some other things happened that I prefer not to talk about. Ok?" He seemed fine with the answer and we continued tanning and talking about ATL, BVB, AM, and a bunch of other bands we both liked. (a/n if you dont know ATL: all time low, BVB: black veil brides, and AM; Arctic Monkeys)

Emma's POV

Mikey wants me to go in tour with him next year. I want to go but I also know that Grace is on tour with them bc not only is she sort of with Ashton but she's also the hairstylist. I actually miss talking to her. One day we just stopped talking because of something stupid and never talked again. I wanna be friends and all but I don't know if she hates me. I mean I did cheat with her boyfriend...