Ch. 22

(a/n this is the honeymoon chapter which also contains smut. Im sorry for the two consecutive smut chapters but if you want to read them read them, if not just skip through it but please still vote for that chapter! Thanks babes...keep reading! 💕)

Maggie's POV

Tonight. Tonight it happened. Tonight was going to be amazing. We flew to Paris and when we got there it was pretty late, but I was ready. We got to the room and it's so beautiful! The room was on the very top floor and had the best view of the Eiffel Tower. I looked at Luke and he knew exactly what I was thinking. "I'll be right back" I said seductively. He bit his lip and I went to the bathroom to change into something a little more comfortable, basically a purple lace bra and thong. I fixed my hair and put a little lip gloss on. As I walked out I saw Luke already in his boxers and laying on the bed. "Are you ready?" he smirked. "Ready as I'll ever be babe" I winked. I jumped on the bed and crashed my lips onto his. We began moving in sync and he asked for entrance. I approved. He moved his hands down to my ass and slipped the thong off. I grabbed for his boxers and ripped them off throwing them onto the floor. He took my bra off and began leaving kisses all down my body. Man was this boy good. Once he reached my entrance he looked up at me smirking. He started thrusting and it felt so good. I flipped over so that he was on top. He kept going. "Luke," I moaned, "L-luke, I think I'm close. Ugh." He pulled out and I was still full. "Ride me and then let it all out." He flipped me over so that I was on top once again. Gosh this boy. I rode him until I couldn't ride him any more. I released everything in me and fell onto the bed. "Wow that was amazing" I breathed. 15 minutes later we were at it again. This time I was in control the entire time. He enjoyed it. And so did I. You gotta love the married life!