Ch. 3

Lou's POV

Today's my first day back at work since I was off for personal reasons. My first job was to cut Louis and Harry's hair. When I got done with them I moved on to styling Niall, Liam, and Zayn's hair. Once they were ready I wished them good luck since it was their first show of WWA. Since 5sos already performed the boys were backstage watching and singing along to "Little Black Dress". Mikey came up to me and told me he wanted to dye his hair again. I asked what color he wanted and he said blonde and brown. I told him I would do it but I had to dig my stuff out of the bus. Once I found it I got to work on his hair. Somehow I guess I mixed up the dyes and dyed his hair green and brown which eventually turned all green. He yelled and told me to "GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE I MESSED HIS HAIR UP COMPLETELY AND HE'LL NEVER FORGIVE ME". So I did. I decided it was my first day back, I had personal problems and didn't need to deal with his shit. So I left. For good.

*1 week later*

Michael's POV

"Shit what did she do!" I yelled at myself while looking in the mirror. "I didn't want green I wanted blonde not fucking green! What the fuck was she thinking. Ugh we need a new stylist so the new one can actually do my hair right and not FUCK IT UP!"

"Michael!" I heard Harry call. "Oh hey man, what is it?" He took a moment to think about it and finally told me. "So you know that Grace girl that I talk to all the time?" I nodded, "Yea, why?" "She's like a sister to me but I think I'm falling in love her....."

Lauren's POV

"GUYS TODAY IS MY WEDDING I NEED HELP GETTING READY WE HAVE ONE HOUR!!!!" I screamed as soon as I woke up. "Lauren," Grace chuckled, "we have like 5 hours til the wedding and I should know because I made and sent all the invitations." "Oh yea that's right I'm sorry guys I'm just SUPER excited because I'm getting married to the love of my life today!" We all went out to breakfast and at around 12:00 we started getting ready.

Grace's POV

Today is my BFF's wedding and I'm more nervous than her mostly because....I might be in love with the person I'm walking down the aisle with.