Ch. 24

*the boys are back on tour again and Maggie is 7 months pregnant*

Grace's POV

I had a dream that night. A horrible dream that the love of my life cheated on me for some girl in Milan. And that I was left alone with no one except Maggie and Emma. Living alone in an apartment thousands of miles away from my parents and old friends. I missed Ohio. Yes, I actually missed Ohio. I woke up at 4:00 am with tears streaming down my face. It's sort of funny though because I missed my home state, and the boys were in that exact place at this moment. I had to call somebody. Ashton. I need to tell him what I dreamt and what happened. *ringing* Ash baby please pick up I need you. *ringing* Please pick up, please pick up. *ringing* PICK UP DAMMIT I NEED YOU PICK UP. *ringing* "Hello?" "Smash?" "Gracie, sweetheart, what's wrong?" "Ashton I had another nightmare that you were cheating on me and I was all alone in this huge apartment with no one." He sighed. "Babe, you know I would never do that to you. I love you so much. And you wouldn't be alone either. You have Emma, Maggie and you can call your friend Neh. Grace, it was a nightmare okay? I love you so, so much sweetie. Go back to sleep. I'll be back to cuddle you in around 3 weeks okay? I love you." "I love you too Ashy-kins. Thank you for being there. Goodnight babe. I love you with all my heart." "Goodnight cutie pie. Remember? 3 weeks okay? I love you too, forever and always." I smiled and hung up. "Forever and Always" I tried to remember his words. He loves me. I have nothing to worry about. Right?

Ashton's POV

She called again. The same nightmare. I love her so much I really couldn't do that or I would feel so horrible. Mikey did it to her and if I did it I would want to die. I just want to be back in Australia to comfort her and be there for her when she needs me. Gosh touring sucks. I love it because music is my passion. But it sucks because she's not here with me. You see, Gracie is still our stylist but because of Maggie's pregnancy she's been staying with Mags to help her out. So for now we have a temporary stylist who always flirts with us. She's so annoying oh my gosh. 3 weeks. 3 weeks Ashton. 3 weeks and you can see the only person keeping you alive. 3 weeks.