Ch. 9

Grace's POV

Me and Ash were able to leave the hospital today. We signed the discharge papers and then Maggie came to pick us up. I still have a broken wrist and some scratches and Ash has a broken leg and bruises but for the most part we're good. In the time we were in the hospital they replaced the tour bus and the bus driver. I guess when we crashed the driver was drunk and only me and Ash were in the bus. Weird because I don't remember any of it. I don't even remember being in the bus that day. All I know is that I was in a coma for 3 weeks and that Mikey and Ash were 'scared to death that they lost me'. I love Ashton but I love Harry too. I love Harry as a brother but it's becoming a something I don't want it to. My love for Ashton is, well, I don't know. I think I love Ashton like I would love my lover. (a/n i didnt really know i just kinda thought of that randomly because i couldnt think of a metaphor. im sorry if it sounds really dumb.just keep reading. 💕) Ashton is my sunshine when I'm in the dark. He has been there for me at so many times, all the times when I needed someone no one was there except for him. I just love him so much I can't take it. I talked to Calum and he said that Ash loves me the exact same way. But he also told me that Mikey loves me too. And don't get me wrong I love Mikey too but i just don't know. It's like love triangle. Gosh I have no clue what to do.

Michael's POV

I love Grace. I hope she loves me too. Honestly I think I'm going to make a move tonight. We're going out to dinner just the two of us.

Ashton's POV

Michael and Grace are going out to dinner tonight. I love her so much I just want to scream it to the world and let her know how much I love her. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna go talk to her and tell her how I feel. Just be confident, tell her how you feel, don't be afraid of rejection, you can do this. Or can you?