Ch 30

Ashton's POV

I left the bathroom and noticed Grace crying in the little room caddy corner from the bathroom. What was wrong? "How am I going to tell him? I love him so much I can't lose Ashton he's done so much for me. I just I can't lose him not today, not ever." I heard her say. I knocked on the door and heard Emma say "Who is it?" "It's Ashton can I come in?" "NO NO NO WAIT LIKE 5 MINUTES!" she yelled. 10 minutes passed and the door was opened. "Ash what is it?" Grace asked. The girls formed a body wall around her probably so I couldn't see her. "Grace we need to talk, now" I said sternly. "Okay. Look Ash I need to explain this. First of all I didn't even remember what happened last night until I noticed Liam asleep on our couch and the pics on twitter. I kissed that guy on the cheek because he was an acting critic and apparently was a fan of mine. He wanted a kiss on the cheek and a picture because I, and I quote, "did such an amazing job in the production of 'The Little Mermaid' as Ariel and I should be in more productions and movies." Okay? You do the same exact things with your fans. The grinding I don't even remember. Honestly, and everyone has or has had, a few drinks at a party before, right? So I guess what I'm trying to say Ash is that if I made a mistake last night that I totally forgot about, I'm so completely sorry and I love you so, so, so fucking much. I really mean that." "Grace," I smiled , "I love you so goddamn much and I forgive you. So let's get married. Shall we?" She laughed. "We shall Mr. Irwin." I left the room and took my place at the alter again. I quickly announced that everything was fine and the wedding will continue. The music began and Luke and Maggie walked down the aisle. Then of course Emma and Michael, followed by Neh and Calum, then finally the rest of the boys and their gals. Lux was the flower girl and Theo was the ring bearer. They were such cuties! Then the doors opened once more and everyone stood up. The music began again and I smiled as wide as I could. My beautiful bride stepped through the mahogany and stained glass doors with her father. Her dress was a princess ball gown, white, with a sweetheart neckline and a lace embroidered veil. (Dont ask me how I know these things.) She was absolutely stunning. She reached the steps and gave Mags her bouquet. "Take care if her my boy" her father whispered. I nodded my head and held her hand as she hugged her father. "You may all be seated" the minister announced. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Ashton and Grace. As many of you know this marriage was definitely unexpected but is a beautiful and amazing one. They both love each other truly with all their hearts and are so lucky to have each other. We will begin with Grace's vows" he paused. Grace smiled but I could tell she was on the verge of happy tears, I mean I was too but that's not the point. "Ashton," she spoke,"ever since the meet and greet, actually ever since I heard about 5 seconds of summer I was intrigued. when I met you I knew something amazing would happen. I don't know why but I did. You have done so much for me and have kept me going through some of the hardest times in my life and I thank you for that. I love you Smash" she smiled. "Ashton, it's your turn" the minister spoke. I took a deep breath and began. "Grace, since the day I met you, I too knew something amazing was going to happen between us. And something did. Throughout all the laughter, tears, and heartbreak you have been my sun, my moon, and all my stars. You are my world and I love you to pieces Gracie" I smiled. "Now Grace repeat after me" she nodded. (a/n italics is Grace/Ashton ) "I Grace," "I Grace," "Take you Ashton," "Take you Ashton," "To be my lawfully wedded husband," "To be my lawfully wedded husband," "Through sickness and in health," "Through sickness and in health," "For rich or for poor," "For rich or for poor," "Until death do us part." "Until death do us part." She slipped the band on my finger and smiled. "Ashton, repeat after me. I Ashton," "I Ashton," "Take you Grace," "Take you Grace," "To be my lawfully wedded wife," "To be my lawfully wedded wife," "Through sickness and in health," "Through sickness and in health," "For rich or for poor," "For rich or for poor," "Until death do us part." "Until death do us part." I slipped the ring on her finger and she was tearing up. "As of this moment I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" the minister smiled. I cupped her face in my hands and wiped her tears. I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed for about a minute and everyone cheered. Grace got her bouquet and we walked back down the aisle while everyone clapped. We were officially Mr. and Mrs. Irwin. I was so extremely happy and so was Grace. We made our way to the limo and travelled to the vineyard. At the reception there were probably around 200 people there. Champagne was poured and food was served. After we ate the speeches began. Grace's father toasted first and it was definitely touching. (a/n I got part of this from ig and tumblr) "I remember the day she put the 5 seconds of summer poster up in her room. I asked her 'Another boy band?' and she laughed. 'No dad,' she said,' they're not a boy band, they're punk rock! And besides it's different this time.' Little did I know that I would be giving her away and making this toast at her wedding to one of those boys on that poster. I love you Grace. To the happy couple!" I started tearing up and Grace was almost full blown crying at that point. Maggie also toasted and so did Grace's sister Cassie. The song for our first dance came on and it was the one I wrote. Luke sang it for me because obviously it was our first dance as husband and wife. When the dance was over the guests cheered and cried. Today has been very emotional. A few hours later Grace had changed out of her gown into a white, flowy, high-low, dress. We made our way out and everyone said goodbye. We were off to Italy! We got in the car and began to drive to the airport. This week was going to be special.