Ch. 25

*Tour is Over*

Ashton's POV

Today I get to come home and see my amazing girlfriend! I made reservations at Brash. (a/n it's a shoe brand lol but I needed a restaurant name...keep reading!) Tonight was going to be a total surprise for Grace. I was going to propose! I already had the ring that I bought at Tiffany's. I know she's gonna love it because it's the exact ring she told me she had wanted. Tonight is definitely going to be one to remember.

Grace's POV

Ash was coming home today and I was so excited! I knew that my nightmares were just nightmares and I had nothing to worry about. At least until I saw the pictures. Apparently we're going to a fancy restaurant tonight because he has huge news. I do too. And it's not going to be pretty.

*Grace, Maggie, and Emma are at the airport waiting for the guys*

Emma's POV

Today was the day I finally got to see my babe. I was so happy! Grace had seen the pictures if Ashton in Milan, just like in her dream. I know that he couldn't have cheated on her. Ash is too careful and loves her too much for him to cheat. And besides everyone knows that he's proposing tonight! I just can't believe that he would cheat. I know he didn't so I'm expecting that they were just talking because of the fact that they were in a club. But there were also pics of him where it looked like he was kissing the girl. And he looked straight at the camera. I don't know. He has some explaining to do. An hour went by and we finally saw the boys walk through the terminal. As soon as I spotted Mikey I ran as fast as I could and jumped on him. "Michael! I missed you so much!" I kissed him. "Hey babe. I missed you to!" he embraced me in his arms. Grace was walking with Maggie towards Luke and Ash. Mags was genuinely happy, but Grace, I could tell that smile was fake.

Grace's POV

I was happy to see Ash and the other boys believe me I was. I just knew that things had happened that we needed to talk about and I didn't want Ash to know that I knew these things so I faked a smile. Besides I don't think he can tell the difference. I don't think anyone can except for myself.