Ch. 26

Grace's POV

"ASH BABY!" I yelled. "Gracie! Over here!" he waved. I walked with Maggie over to him and Luke. I was happy but also sad and really fucking pissed because of those pictures. I don't know what to do!

Ashton's POV

I was checking twitter when I heard Gracie yell my name. Pics leaked of me and that Italian girl. Nothing happened I swear. I was whispering that I had a girlfriend. She kissed me, and I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't stop. Of course the damn paps got pics and spread them everywhere. I hope Grace doesn't know. If she does it will ruin my plans because she might say no and that will tear me apart.

*later that night when Ash and Grace are on the date*

Grace's POV

*laughing* "Oh my gosh Ashton! Are you serious? You dressed up as a banana because the girl you liked loved bananas and you thought she would love you if you were a banana?! It's cute but quite corny!" "Yes I did! We were in like 10th grade and she was super pretty, but not as pretty as you" he smiled. I blushed. "Aww Ash." "Hey babe you have something on your face." "What? Where?" "It's by the corner of your mouth." "Did I get it?" I was really hoping I did because I hate having food like all over my face or on my clothes or something. "Nope. But I got it. There. All clean!" he giggled. My phone started ringing. It was Maggie. "Hey Ash I'll be right back Mags is calling. "Mkay, I wont wait up!" I giggled and went outside to take the call. "Hello?" "GRACE GET OVER HERE NOW! THIS BABY IS ABOUT TO BE BORN! BRING ASH TOO! HURRY UP!" "Omg ok I'll be there in like fifteen minutes. Bye". Holy crap, I'm about to become and aunt! I ran back into the restaurant. "Ash! We have to go like now! Maggie is going into labor and wants us to be there immediately!" His eyes popped out of his head. "Oh my God Grace let's go!" I kissed him on the lips. "Ash we're gonna be and aunt and an uncle to the amazing children of our best friends. Just think about that!" "Well there's something else I want to think about." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small Tiffany's box. "Grace," I started tearing up, "I love you so much and I know that my life would be terrible without you in it. You are my everything and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much. So make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" By this time I was crying so hard I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head a bunch of times. When I could finally speak, I yelled "YES, YES, YES, YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I crashed my lips on to his and didn't even care about those stupid pictures because I JUST GOT ENGAGED! "Wait Ashy-kins we need to get to the hospital!" We jumped in the car and sped to the hospital. We got there just in time for the babies to be born.

Maggie's POV

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! MY WATER JUST FREAKING BROKE! GET ME TO A HOSPITAL NOW!!" I yelled. I was about to have my kids and I was so excited yet in so much pain. "WHAT?! OH MY GOD OK WHERE'S THE HOSPITAL BAG?! GET IN THE CAR AND ILL GET THE STUFF WE NEED." He was excited too of course but probably also really nervous. I had to call Grace and let her know. Right now I'm in a small car with horrible pain, and wretched classical music. "Luke can you please change the channel because I hate this music and it's not calming me down at ALL." He put on some dub step and I felt so much better. We got to the hospital and were given a room within minutes. Grace and Ash got there 20 minutes later and I noticed something sparkling on her finger. DID ASHTON PROPOSE?! I yelled for my mom and Luke. Ash, Grace, my bros and their gfs, and my dad were all in the waiting room. About 5 hours later my beautiful twins were born. My daughter was to be named Hazel Grace and my son's name was going to be Jonathan Lucas. "Maggie you did amazing. I love you so much." Luke kissed my forehead. I told Luke to tell my family and friends they could come in. "Aw they're so cute!" The girls squealed. "Grace come here. You too Ash." "What?" she replied. "Grace, Ashton, I chose you to be Hazel's godparents." "Oh my gosh! Maggie! That means so much! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" "And Jeremy you will be the godfather of Jonathan." We all celebrated until Grace cleared her throat. "I have an announcement to make", she smiled and then looked at Ash, "me and Ashton are engaged!" Everyone was shocked and then started clapping. "Great job bro!" Luke high-fived Ash. We now had even more reason to celebrate today!