Ch. 4

Unknown POV

"GRACE!" I screamed through the phone. Normally she's on time. She has never been late to work not once! Yea sure being a cosmetologist has its ups and down because of some of the clients we get. But it's not all bad. I mean especially for Grace. She gets the most amount of clients than anyone since she's so good. I just really hope nothing bad happened at that wedding last night. She's a good person and I just hope nothing's wrong.

Grace's POV

I woke up from last night and didn't remember anything. All I know is Harry was in my bed and we were cuddled together. Did I bring him home last night? Did he find out I loved him? Does he love me? Oh gosh I don't know. I looked at the time and realized I was an entire hour late for work. I jumped out of bed, got dressed, and fixed my hair into a quick braid. I wrote a note for Harry telling him that I had left for work. When I got to work my boss looked worried. "Hey Lara!" "Hey Grace, why were you late today?" I had to think about it for a moment. I finally thought of a lie that was sort of the truth. "Well," I said, "I woke up late because we were at the reception late and things sort of happened. I'm so sorry I promise it won't happen again. I promise." I hoped she had bought it and let it slide. She did and I went on to my station to take out product and other things just to be ready for my first customer of the day. By around 6:00 p.m. we had only had 20 clients. 2 hours later I packed up my stuff, said goodbye to Lara and went home. I had made around $200 today mostly because multiple people had been getting waxed and cut because it's summer. When I got home I noticed that not everything was in its place. "Harry? You still here?" I waited a little bit and when no one answered I figured he left a while ago. I checked my phone and noticed I had a text from him. It said, 'Hey babe. I had a great time last night ;) hope we can do it again sometime. C u soon.xx'. All I could think about was what the hell happened last night. I called Maggie over so we could talk and maybe help me figure out what happened.

Maggie's POV

Grace called me this evening and told me to come over with some ice cream because we needed to talk. I went over her house and noticed some things were out of place. Weird. We sat on the couch and started talking about regular girl stuff. Until she asked me the most random question ever. "Do you know what happened between me and Harry last night?" I laughed so hard I almost choked on my ice cream. "Grace you mean you really don't know?" She shook her head. " You and him both had quite a few drinks at the reception. And you guys danced a bit and he took you home." "Ok but why was he in my bed this morning and why did he text me this?" I looked at the text. "Well I don't know about the text, but, was he naked?" "Well no I mean he had his boxers on and I had on some yoga pants and a tank top but we were cuddling." I thought about it for a minute. "Ahh the great mystery of Grace, Harry, and last night. I remember now! Harry and you made out and he did a few things and then you guys went home and probably passed out." "Oh well I mean it would make sense but how do you know we kissed and stuff?" I laughed, "Grace he told me and he was drunk and so were you. You guys did what drunk people do. Really drunk people do." " OH MY GOD MAGGIE STOP JUST OMG." We both started laughing and continued with talking about other things and the ice cream. I kept thinking about how Luke was. I missed him.

*3 days later*

Ashton's POV

I asked Luke for Grace's number but he said he didn't have it. He also said he could ask Maggie since they were besties and probably had her number. He texted her and got her number for me. THANK YOU LUCAS! I thought about calling her that night but I don't know I'm too nervous. I called her the next day but she didn't answer. She was probably asleep. I asked Harry if he had heard from her in a while and he just laughed and said no. I wonder what's going on with those two?