Ch. 20

*the day of the wedding*

Maggie's POV

It was 4 am and I was already up and pepped because today was going to be the best day of my life. I woke Grace up and she was absolutely exhausted. The bachelorette party was crazy last night! We had drank plenty of shots and had gotten a male stripper, a.k.a. Mr. Liam Payne himself. He was so hot! So anyway even though last night was cray, today was going to be calm and full of love. I woke the other girls up and we went to Starbucks to actually wake up. Then we chilled until 12:00 which was when we started to get ready. Grace of course did all the hair and makeup since she was a cosmetologist. After hair and makeup was done, it was around 2:00 which meant we had 1 hour to actually put our dresses on and get to the venue. The wedding was taking place in a church and the reception was going to be at a huge mansion. When we got to the church we had already noticed that the guys cars were there so naturally we were freaking out because Luke can't see my dress and we weren't totally ready yet. We walked in and went to the room where we would change and do a few quick touch-ups. I started to get really nervous right then. The girls and I started a prayer circle. When I get nervous about something I pray. When we were done I took a huge breath and was totally ready to get married.

Luke's POV

Today is the day I get married to the love of my life. I'm so nervous! The boys and I got there early. Ashton seemed really happy because of the fact that he was my best man and also was walking down the aisle with Gracie. I noticed that the girls got there a little bit after us so I decided to go somewhere that they couldn't find us. People began coming in and I got even more nervous. Once everyone was there and I got the message that the bridal party was in place, I ran to the alter and the music started. Ashton and Gracie walked in first. THEY WERE SO CUTE OMG! Then the other boys and their girls came in. Michael with Emma, Calum and Rebecca, and the 1D boys and their girls. (A/N Calum is dating Louis in the fanfic but Louis was with Eleanor bc only the band and mags and grace kno about it...continue 💕) Then the doors swung open to reveal the stunning Maggie. Both her parents walked her down the aisle and I noticed that she was tearing up as well as basically everyone. She got to the stairs and gave Grace her bouquet as she turned to hug her parents. We then held hands and the ceremony began. We exchanged vows and rings. By that time everyone was a pool of tears. We kissed and it was magical. The people cheered and we ran down the aisle. As we exited the church we noticed the beautiful ocean view of Hawaii. The limo pulled up and rice was being thrown everywhere. We got to the reception at the mansion and it was amazing! Everyone else got there a little while later. We began eating and then it came time for the toasts. My brothers toasted first, then Grace, then Maggie's father. The speeches were so touching and amazing I started tearing up. Then it was time for the first dance. We got on the dance floor and they played our song 'The A-Team' by Ed Sheeran. Ed was at the wedding of course and he sang it live! After that we basically continued with the traditional wedding things like the garter, bouquet, and of course the cake. Ashton caught the garter and Grace caught the bouquet. I know what's gonna happen some time soon ;)!

(a/n pls read the authors note after this it before it or whatever bc its important! thnx babes )