Ch. 21

Grace's POV

Maggie and Lucas are on their honeymoon now. I'm so happy for them! Ash and I got back to the apartment a little while after they left which inspired us. (a/n SMUT) "Hey Gracie." "Yea Smash?" "Well I know you said you wanted to wait until marriage but if you're ready I'm ready." He winked. God I love that wink. I love that face. I love that body. I love that human being. I didn't know if I was ready yet. "Ash I just don't know, I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know when I am though" I smiled. He nodded and I went to change out of my dress.

*like 3 hours later*

"Wow I'm drunk" I giggled. We decided to go to bar and get a drink to celebrate the wedding and our almost 1 year anniversary. "You're so pretty when you're drunk" Ash hiccuped. We continued drinking until 4:00 am. Man were we wasted. Ash carried me bridal style to the room and layed me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and said "Are you ready yet?" of course because my conscious and thoughts were impaired because of the alcohol, I agreed. He continued down to my leggings and ripped them off. I then un-buttoned his jeans and slid them down his body revealing his huge bulge. He took off his shirt and mine. now we were only in our underwear. He started leaving a sloppy trail of kisses down my neck and body until he got to my panties. He tugged them off and smiled. He proceeded to climb back up my body so that I could take off his boxers. His dick was huge! "I'm sorry if this hurts babe but trust me you'll enjoy it" he whispered. He began thrusting into me and it did hurt but it became pleasurable. I moaned his name so loud I thought the neighbours were going to hear. They didn't. "A-ash, I-I-I-I'm so close, Ash" I whispered. One last thrust and it was all over. He kissed my lips and said I was amazing, best he ever had. We cuddled and then soon drifted off to sleep. Tonight was amazing.

Ashton's POV

Wow. Grace is perfect at making love. Literally the best I've had so far. Gosh I love her. I think I'm ready to propose. I know now that she's the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

*the next morning*

Grace's POV

"Ash baby, wake up" I smiled. Last night was amazing. I actually wanna do that again. And soon. "What? Oh, good morning sweetheart." He laughed. Our hair was so shitty and my makeup was totally messed up, but we didn't care. "I made breakfast for you. So go eat while I take a quick shower." "But I wanna take a shower with you" he whimpered. "No Ash, go eat and maybe you'll have a surprise later" I winked. He shot up and ran to the kitchen. "BUT PUT ON SOME UNDERWEAR FIRST!" I yell/laughed. He ran back, put on some briefs, and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks babe." "Anytime sunshine." I proceeded to the bathroom to get undressed and take a 10 minute shower. I put on some music and started the shower. After I stepped in I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I singed. "Guess who?" It was Ashton of course. I laughed, "Babe I'm serious go eat, I'll be there in ten!" "Fine" he sighed. He was so cute when he was horny. I was finally done with my shower and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the bedroom. I changed into a white thong with a matching bra, some skinny jeans, and a pink blouse. I put on some eyeliner and lip gloss and left my hair in the towel to dry. I walked into the kitchen and saw my lovely boyfriend eating his breakfast. "Hey" I kissed his cheek. "Hey babe" Ash replied. I grabbed an apple and some water and made my way out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Gracie, you have to eat something other than an apple!" I laughed, "Baby, I made that specially for you! And besides I'm not that hungry!" He rolled his eyes with a sigh knowing he had been defeated and continued shoving food down his throat. I got a text from Emma saying I needed to come over ASAP. "Ashy-kins I gotta go babe! I'll see you in a little bit! Love you!" I grabbed my stuff and took my hair out of the towel deciding to let it air dry. "Love you too Gracie-poo. Be safe!" I smiled knowing how much he cared about me. I got in the car and drove to Emma's house. (Yes she has a house that she owns herself and Michael stays there with her.) I knocked on the door and no one answered. I rang the bell and Emma came rushing towards me. "Gracie!" "Hey Emma what's wrong?" She paused and burst into tears. "My dad died and I needed one of my closest friends here to comfort me." She bawled into my shoulder. "Shh it's ok I'm here. But where's Mikey?" She looked up. "Mikey went out of town for something, I don't know." I walked into the house and we sat on the couch. Apparently he died from a sudden heart attack at age 78. She continued crying And I tried comforting her as much as I could. I slept over because Michael wasn't coming home until tomorrow. Oh the joys of dealing with Michael and death.