Ch. 32

*1 year later*

Ashton's POV

Grace and I have been great. Recently Sydney and Ashton Jr. (The twins) turned one and Michael and Emma got engaged! Luke and Maggie are having their third child and Cal and Louis are not so great. Louis has become sort of a dick and is cheating on Calum with a girl named Rebecca. Cal doesn't know about it though and I'm worried if he finds out he'll be torn and really upset.

Grace's POV

I have big news for Ash today. We're going to have another daughter! I feel like I should tell him in like a creative way but I dont know yet. Im just really excited! I was on my way to the store when Calum called me. "Hey CalPal. Wassup?" His voice was shaky. "I think Louis is cheating on me with Rebecca." I was but wasnt surprised. "What?! Calum that's ridiculous! Louis loves you a lot....I don't believe that he would cheat on you like that. If you need anything I'm here okay?" "Yea...I'll talk to you later Gracie." "Bye CalCal." I ended the call and pulled into the parking lot. I grabbed a cart and began shopping. When I was almost done Ash called. "Hey babe!" I smiled, "Hi honey, how are you?" "I'm great Gracie but I have a question." "What is it? Is something wrong with the twins?" "No nothings wrong but can you pick me up some Nutella? And some marshmallows and graham crackers and chocolate!? OOH and some Oreos?!" "Yea sure Ash, but why so much?" "It's for the twins, well everything but the nutella!" he laughed. "Okay I'll see you in a little bit. I love you." "Love you too." I turned my phone off and continued shopping.

*the next day*

Maggie's POV

"Hey Luke can you get me some Advil, I have a massive headache!" I yelled. Jonathan was yelling constantly all last night and Hazel Grace was sick. On top of that I'm pregnant again and hormones don't help headaches or screaming or sick children. "Yea babe one sec." I layed down on our king sized bed and attempted to relax. "Here Mags, I also brought you some water and a few other things so you can relax." He was so sweet. I smiled, "Thank you Lukey-poo, I love you." He smiled back and left the room to try and calm down Jonathan.

Luke's POV

It's been great being home but I'm really tired. Have you ever just felt like you've lost hope in something? Because I have. In fact I am losing hope at this moment. I just don't know why but I am. After I gave Maggie the Advil, and calmed the kids down, I decided to go out with the guys. "Babe, I'll be back later. I love you." "Okay love you too Luke. Bye." I grabbed my keys and wallet and drove to Ashton's house.

Michael was already there and so was Cal. It was Mike's bachelor party after all! We exchanged 'hello's and how are you's' and then left for the club. By now it was around 10:00 and we are all pretty drunk. I made the worst mistake of my life.

*3 months later*

Maggie's POV

Still pregnant. Hormones aren't as bad but Luke and I are going to counselling. I mean I forgive him for what he did but we need to talk about it because I love him and I just can't lose him. I really hope this works.