Ch. 6

James' POV

Grace is a great candidate for the new hairstylist for the boys. They all seem to like her...well all except Michael. I think she'll do especially well at taking care of that green hair on his head.

*2 days after the interview*

Grace's POV

I got a call two days later from James. He told me I got the job and to pack everything up. I was so happy I just had to tell someone! I called Maggie and told her what had happened. We decided that we should celebrate. She brought Luke and I brought Ashton so I could be better friends with him. We went to T.G.I. Fridays and had a couple of drinks. When we got back to the tour bus Michael was freaking out because he "didn't know where we had been and we could've been killed". We just laughed and then lied down, letting sleep take over. Ashton ended up sleeping next to me....which I didn't mind at all.

Ashton's POV

Tonight was amazing! Grace got the job like I knew she would and we went out to dinner with Maggie and Luke. When we got home Michael freaked but none of us cared. We passed out and the whole time I was lying next to Grace I just kept thinking about how beautiful she is.

Luke's POV

Me, Maggie, Ash, and Gracie went out to celebrate Gracie getting the job. To be honest I'm kinda excited that she'll be doing our hair. She seems experienced and well trained so I'm not worried. I just REALLY hope that she can fix Mikey's God awful green hair.